Chapter 7- Trapped

Lust pov:

All I remember is the conversation before I was knocked out by Xcellence. I woke up about a hour later in a cage. Now before you read ahead there is something you should know...... I am afraid of heights. Like really really really really afraid of heights. I looked to my left to find me at least 25000 feet in the air. I screamed.

Xcellence: ugh..... What do you want now?

Xcellence was above me. I looked up sweat all over my face trying not to look down.

Hallicv: what's with all this noise?!

Xcellence looked at me trting to figure out whats wrong with me. I remember what some one said,"never show your fear. If you do, people will walk all over you". I was scared but tried to stay calm. I glared back at him. He smirked.

Xcellence: heh heh heh...... Are you afraid of heights?

I put on a shocked expression. How did he know?! Tbh I don't know if Xcellence is a girl or a boy.

Xcellence: OMG YOU ARE! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Hallicv: HA! Your afraid of heights?!

I gave a pouty face to them. They saw me and laughed even more. They then came over to me and started tieing me up.

Xcellence: well do you want to join us or do you need us to encourage you?

I shook my head no. I know that they want me to hurt Nightmare and his gang.

Xcellence: fine..... Hallicv..... Grab the bat.....

Oh no..... This is not going to be good.

Xcellence pov:

About two days after we got Lust the boss told us to not hurt Lust to bad. After the meeting the whole team came up to him.

Xcellence: sir.... Why can't we hurt the "prisoner"?

Eraser: because we could use him~

Xcellence: FOR WHAT?! I already asked him if he wanted to work for us! And he said no! So how?!

Eraser: Well...... We could take control of him. And teach him how to fight. Xcellence...... You will have to teach him because you how how to fight with swords. Now no more questions asked.

Let's hope he can work quickly on the controling part. They might find out that Lust is missing before we know it.

~time skip to a month later~

Still Xcellence pov:

It's been a month sense the last meeting. And now he want's to do another one. Wonder what this one is going to be like.

Eraser: ok I know it's been a month but....... I am finally done with the controling spell/potion. Xcellence give this to him, if he dose not listen punch him. Ok?

Xcellence: why are you making me do it?

Eraser: because you will end up teaching him so it would be easier to do it this way.

Xcellence: -sigh-....... Fine......... i don't know why you can't do it.

Eraser: Oh...... What was that? You know I can destroy you with one swipe. riiiiiigggght~?

He was getting ready to grab his eraser. I was scared but didn't show it.

Xcellence: I know! Sorry sir!

Eraser: good~. Now...... DO YOUR FUCKING JOB!

Xcellence: OK OK!

I can't belive I have to do this. It is so stupid. A few jumps and I got to Lust's cage.

Xcellence: hey wake up.

Lust opens his eyes. He then gave me a angry glare.

Xcellence: look.... Boss said you need to drink this.

Lust: i'm not thirsty....

Xcellence: you either drink this or I'll break your neck.

Lust then got up and walked to me. Behind the bars I could still see his face.

Lust: do you know why your 'boss' healed me about a month ago?

Xcellence: I will answer your question after you drink this.

I handed the potion to Lust though the bars. He paused.

Xcellence: what are you waiting for? Don't you want the answer to your question?

He nodded and drank the potion. He then just stared blankly in front of him. Eraser then came up.

Eraser: good he drank it. Now Lust... Xcellence will teach you how to fight. Follow him, he will take you to the training grounds.

Lust: yes sir.

Eraser: you will follow Xcellence's orders

Lust: yes sir.

Eraser: good... Xcellence train him.