Chapter 16- Coming home

Glitch: let's get to bed...... We wouldn't want you tired when you see your friends again...

Lust: wait really?!

Glitch: Of course! And anyways..... I have a $1000 bet if you and Horror gets together!

Lust: who you betting?

Glitch: G... He makes bets with me all the time and I win most of them!
[Horror: .....

Everyone started to laugh at Horror's loss of words.

Horror: SHUT UP!!

Nightmare: ok... ok.... Error do you want to bet that Horror will take Lust to his room after he comes back?

Error: You know that he would do that!

Horror: GUYS! WHY?!]

Lust: ok where am I sleeping?

Glitch: here let me show you!

Glitch went to a room and opened the door. It was kinda like the spare room in Ink's house, empty.

Glitch: have a nice night!~

Glitch said cheerfully as she closed the door. Lust had to admit when you first meet Glitch.....  She's a complete bitch...... But after you get to know her a bit more....... She's less of a bitch... Lust got under the covers ready to see his beloved Horror tomorrow. Soon after fell asleep.

[ Nightmare: well it is getting late. Are you guys going to spend the night?

Red: sure

Sans: yeah

Geno: ya

Reaper: yes

Nightmare: ok..... We'll get rooms ready for you. You guys sleeping together?

Red: well duh

NM: just asking.....

Nightmare got some maids and told them to prepare two rooms. Once they were finished Nightmare told them to show Geno, Reaper, Red, and Sans to their rooms while the others just went to their respective rooms. All falling asleep so after, not knowing what Lust!Papyrus was planning.]

Lust woke up to a gong sound he jumped out of his bed and turned to look at the noise. It was Glitch in the corner with a gong in her hand.

Glitch: wakey wakey sleepy head!~

God Glitch is acting like a chikd now. Lust got angry and glitched.

Glitch: oh you can use that power when you get super emotional, like happy, sad, excited, enraged, etc.

Lust: thanks....

Glitch: hurry! The chiefs are making breakfast! The foods gonna go cold!

Glitch whined.

Lust: fine fine just let me get dressed....

Glitch: ok! Oh some clothes are in the closet! Bye!

Glitch walked out leaving Lust there. He finally stood up and put on the clothes in the closet. A purple long-sleeve shirt and black pants along with a magenta jacket if it got cold. Lust put on his boots and walked out to see Glitch leaning against the wall by the door. Today she was wearing a black shirt and blue jeans along with the red scarf and blue jacket.

Glitch: ready?

Lust: yes..... LET'S EAT!!!

Nightmare awoke, put on his regular clothes and walked towards the kitchen where he saw everybody already there eating. After we all finished we went to the living room to talk about stuff. Waiting for Lust to arrive.

~~~~~~~MAGICAL TIMESKIP~~~~~~~

We heard an portal open and turned to the portal to see Lust and supposedly Glitch. Horror jumped up and ran to Lust hugging him.

Lust: hey Horror! Hey guys.......

Lust stopped when he saw Sans and Red. But went back to his normal happy face when he saw Geno. Blue had stars in his eyes when he saw Lust's wings.

Blue: are...... those........ WINGS?!!!!

Dust: uh oh..... LUST RUN!!

Blue tried to tackle Lust but right at that moment a magenta shield formed around Lust. Blue smacking his head on the bubble shield.

Blue: owwww........

Dust: pfft!..... A-are you o-ok B-blue? *snirk*

Blue: a*s....

Glitch: who taught the small fluff how to curse?!

Blue: red did!

Red: uh oh.......

Glitch: better run Red~

The others stepped away as Red ran away form Glitch who had a chainsaw in her hands. Them all laughing at Red's misfortune.
-----------------------------------------------------------

UL!Pap had a bomb in his hands ready to see his brother.

"I'm so sorry bro....... I hope you'll forgive me for this......"

I wanna see what people would think what would happen in the next chapter comment your answer. Here's a hint: Westerburg High School. I will tag the person who got it right. May all fate be in your hands.......... Bye!~
Update: I will not upload the next chapter until atleast some one tries to answer the question. Not being rude I just want a chance for everyine to try and get it.