2

"Oh this is Dave and Krist" Kurt said. His eyes pierced into mine. So blue. Like an endless ocean I want to get lost in. "Hey" I said smiling. Krist was very tall. Dave would crack a lot of jokes. Krist sat by Kurt and Dave sat by Justin. Everyone hit it off instantly. "Debate" I said rolling my eyes. I picked the seat closet to the back door. We formed kind of a square of our friend group. Kurt looked at me. "What" I said softly. "Is there something on my face" I said. "Yes" He said. "What" I responded with a giggle. "Beauty" He laughed. I turned and blushed. Our teacher, Mr. Borne was a quiet man.

The bell rung. It was lunch. I walked over to our table and Kurt and Justin were talking. "What you guys talking about" I smiled. "Nothing Lils" Justin rolled his eyes. "Confessing your undying love for Stephane." I said taking a bite of my apple and sitting down. "It's none of your business, besides you wouldn't know" Justin laughed. "Good point" I said chewing a strawberry. "You eat strawberries with forks?" Kurt questioned. "Correct Cobain" I said continuing to eat. Stephanie And Lydia came walking up with Krist and Dave. "Where's dumb-dumb and Duke" Justin said. "Detention" Stephane laughed. "What they do this time" Justin said confused. "The teacher told Duke and Calvin to tell the class about themselves and they said ok Mr.Fart, he's Mr.Hart."Lydia broke down in giggles. "That's great" Dave laughed. "I didn't get to really know you" Lydia said. She knew Krist but not Dave. "Dave aka lover of Drums" Dave took his hand out. "OMG I l-o-v-e LOVE DRUMS" She said loudly. "Sadly I can't play though" she looked down. "I could show you whenever you're free" he smiled. "Are you asking me out" Lydia smiled. "N-o I- I mean - if you like-." "Cause its a yes let's go NOW" Lydia said pulling Dave away. "She's quite dominate isn't she?" Krist laughed. "Most definitely" I flashed a smile back. "Well I'm off to my girlfriend" he walked away. It's been years since we talked but I remember Shelli. I turned silent. Stephanie And Justin started debating about god knows what. "Wanna go on a walk?" Kurt said offering a hand. "Anything's better then them bickering" I said accepting his hand. His hand were warm and sent electric though my body. We started walking over to the football field. We sat down on the bleacher. "You know I remember you" Kurt smiled. "Fuck" I said under my breathe without him hearing. "Really, I don't remember much" I said. "Sure that's why you gave me that fake smile" he laughed. "How'd you know it's fake" I surrendered. "That And I know you" he said kindly. "So what do you remember" I asked. "Treehouse rules,handshake, kissing yo-" "It was on the CHEEK" I smiled. "Still counts" he winked. "Whatever" I said looking at the lush grass. "We said we were going to get married" he nudged me. "I was 7 years old" i bickered. "You asked me to marry you but I said I was too young" I laughed. "I'm going to a concert tonight." He looked off. "You're asking me out" I smiled. "Technically" he turned a little pink. "Well I'll go" I said. "Justins going anyway" he said looking into the grass. "I'll be there"I said writing my number on his wrist. "Cool" he smiled.

I got dressed and Justin drove me. "So you and Kurt huh" my brother judged me. "So you and Stephanie huh" I nudged him harder. "Ok ok" he smiled parking. I was ready.