9

"What?" I sighed. "I'm so sorry" He held one of my hands. "Doesn't matter, can we just go?" I asked snappily. "Look I apologized" he raised his voice. "Doesn't fix everything" I said louder. "You truly are clueless" he yelled. "In What way?" I was intrigued. "Doesn't matter, can we just go?" He mocked me. "I'm not moving" I crossed my arms. "Fine,ill move you" he said slinging me over his arm. "IM GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!" I yelled. "I'll take it" he laughed. He carried me to the van. "You're a dick you know" I said climbing into the van. "We all ready" Krist called. "Yep" everyone said in unison. As usual Dave and Lydia would go to one of their houses, eat dinner with the family and "watch tv" so they dropped of first. Stephanie And Justin has a "project". "Do you want to watch a movie" Kurt asked me breaking our silence. "You know like usual." He said. "It's not like usual" I quietly snapped. "Please" He said resting his hand on my thigh sending tingles up my body. "I just want to spend time with you Lily" "Fine" I gave in. Krist dropped us off at my house. We walked to the door silently. Kurt reached for my hand, so I let him hold it. "Mom I'm home!" I yell. "I got us pizza!" She smiled. "I knew you'd come Kurt" she kissed his cheek. She looked down at our tangled fingers and raised an eyebrow. I untangled them. "I'll go get us pizza if you want to go upstairs" I said. After getting pizza I walked upstairs to Kurt sitting on the floor. It was dead silence. "Girls night" Kurt said referring to my mom. "Yep" I said returning to silence. "I'm sorry" Kurt looked down. "It's okay" I forgave him. "Come here" I said patting the bed. "I was kind of jealous" Kurt admitted. "I just- I" He started. "Shut up" I smashed my lips into his. He tumbled over and flipped me over so he'd be atop of me. "I fucking love you Lily" he moved down my neck. "I love you too"