I wanna feel love: Part 10

Freddie always loved to be spoiled. He liked to be taken care of and he liked to take care of somebody he loved. It was one of his ways to show his love and it was in his nature to ask for it. So, naturally, he over-enjoyed himself with John's well-intentioned nannying, as he helped him take off his t-shirt, put him in bed and covered him with the blankets. When John turned off the light, ready to leave the room Freddie purred " Won't you stay here for the night, dear?" 

John turned back and smiled at him "I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep my word to you...if I lay next to you, again..." John admitted and blushed heavily. 

Freddie giggled and hid his face in his hands, just like a little child who had just been extremely complimented, not so secretly loving John's answer. "I'll see you tomorrow then" he said sheepishly and saw John walk back to him. He leaned forward and planted a kiss on Freddie's dimple, right next to his mouth, rubbing his cheek on Freddie's for only a moment. Freddie giggled again and kissed John back on his cheek.

"Goodnight!" John said as he ran his hand in Freddie's hair.

"Goodnight!" Freddie wished back. 

~~~~~

Freddie woke up early the next morning. He was still feeling a slight headache from yesterday's beers but, generally, he was ok. He had slept quite well despite being afraid of seeing another nightmare once John had left his room. 'I really hope nightmares are over' he wished with all his heart although he could see himself feeling much much better psychologically. 

His life was getting better, he could feel that. He was eager of all the new and exciting things that would come along his way -their way-, Queen's way and of course, Freddie's and John's way. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled. He got up and ran to the window wishing to see a bright sun, not a dull, cloudy sky as the one from the previous days. 

The sun wasn't as bright and warm as Freddie wanted it to be -it was only mid-March anyway- but it was there, nevertheless. It was enough to let positivity overwhelm him and fill his heart with the yearning of the new kiss -the warm and gentle kiss of the spring- as it was approaching him. 'Approaching us' he thought and smiled widely, with John in his mind. He opened the window and breathed in deeply, letting the cold air reach every fiber of his body. 

With an air of expectancy in his face, he took a shower, put on a clean t-shirt and some short pants and carefully opened John's door. It was still dark in there and Freddie could hardly see John laying on his side, with his head facing the door. He stood there, under the door frame, not wanting to wake him up and smiled widely at him. He sent him a huge kiss full of love and slowly took a step backward, pulling the door to close it. 

"Goodmorning to you, too!" John's voice invited him to stay. Freddie lifted his head to look at John and smiled, again.

"You're up!" he giggled.

"I am" John said, beckoning at him to come closer by crooking his finger.

Freddie catwalked his way to John; lithely and gracefully and kneeled in front of John's eye height, looking at him lovingly with his warm brown eyes. John moved his head closer to Freddie and then his body, remaining silent as he watched Freddie act instinctively by leaning his head forward and slightly repositioning himself so he could smoothly touch John's cheek with his own, making their noses brush. 

"It's sunny, today!" Freddie whispered.

John, slightly opened his lips and brushed them on Freddie's and then turned his head, just so, to bury his nose in the small sensitive area underneath Freddie's ear, taking in a deep breath of his body scent. He heard Freddie gasp, as he brushed his lips on his neck. Freddie indulged in John's soft, leisure pattern made by his fingers at the back of his head and neck and John indulged in Freddie's delicate lip brushing against his forehead and eyebrows.