I wanna feel love: Part 12

"I'm exhausted!" Brian groaned and dived in their couch. "It's midnight and we have to be up for rehearsal at 7:30!"

"Com'on Bri! Don't be grouchy!" Roger cackled and landed on top of Brian, making the other two chuckle. "You had just had four days at the exotic Newcastle!"

Brian put his hand around Roger's waist and let him rest his head on his chest.

"Since when did Newcastle become exotic?" John laughed.

He sat at the armchair across the sofa, leaving for Freddie the armchair next to the fireplace.

"Since I was there, of course!" he giggled and nuzzled Brian's neck with his nose.

"It was my idea, though!" Brian laughed and kissed him on his forehead.

"Now listen," Roger whined, "suggested we go somewhere, just the two of us..." he smiled cockily as he put his left hand under Brian's t-shirt, lifting it up and planted a small kiss on his navel.

"Mmm," Brian sighed as Roger's kiss tickled him and squirmed a little, beneath him. "And I came up with Newcastle!" he laughed.

Roger moaned heavily once his lips touched Brian's body, making Freddie raise his eyebrows, in surprise.

Seeing his friends kiss each other like that was something he had never imagined to witness. Not only because, until very recently he hadn't the slightest idea about his friends being gay but because it was his first time to see how it was to be loved by the one guy you love. He had never experienced something like that, with a guy. He didn't know how it felt to be with someone who was caring and protective. Seeing Brian and Roger hugging and kissing each other was new to him, in many ways.

Quick flashbacks of all the times he was craving for a hug, made him shift in his chair. His lovers hadn't been anywhere close to affectionate with him and all he was used to getting was a few moments of closeness through sex.

His eyes were fixed on Roger as he was pulling Brian in, for a rather passionate kiss.

He cleared his throat and focused on the present moment.

"I think it would be better if you two went to your room to... you know, dears!" Freddie smothered a laugh.

"Yeah yeah, ok!" Roger got up, pulling Brian with him. "See you in the morning!"

"Good night, guys!" John wished as he came back from the kitchen and set in his chair. He turned his head to Freddie and smiled widely at the view in front of him.

Freddie was sitting in a slopping position, not completely sideways but enough to face John, having his thin, long legs rested on the arm of the chair. He was supporting his head with his left hand while his right one was rested on his stomach. He had taken off his jacket and his white, silk t-shirt had been folded near its hem, leaving a small part of his stomach uncovered, under his palm. His head was turned to John but a few black strands blocked parts of his eyes from him.

John fixed his eyes on Freddie's wet lips. They looked so tasteful, so heavenly delicious. He was craving for them, to feel them suck his own lips. Freddie had them partly open and only the tips of his white teeth were visible.

It was as if he was reading John's mind when he brushed his tongue over his lower lip and then bit it, driving John crazy. John wasn't sure if Freddie did this unintentionally just because he had seen the way John was looking at him or if he did it in order to provoke a reaction from him. He swallowed hard, breathing heavily and got up, moving closer.

Freddie sprang from his seat and John suddenly froze in his place, having made only a step, closer to him. Seeing Freddie's uneasiness he sighed quietly and drooped his shoulders, lowering his head to look at his feet.