chapter one

Makala Bay Smith 😼😻:

My name is Makala Bay Smith, I'm 19

My name is Makala Bay Smith, I'm 19. I got a sister named Aliyah, she 17. We haven't had the worst life, but lately it's been messed up. My dad just left my mom because she was sleeping with some other man. He still comes and picks us up from school every once in a while.

"Wake your ass up." My sister said while shaking me.

"Why is you up before me?" I asked and she was fully dressed.

"Dad coming to get up before mom wake up, now hurry the fuck up." She walked out and I got up and got dressed. After I got dressed, I fixed my hair and did my edges. I had on a pink see through top, ripped white jeans, and some pink red bottoms.

I walked downstairs and we went outside and sat on the porch. "Liyah take my picture." I told her.

@iamkala got em watchin my drip 💧 yes, i'm setting these trends

"So what we supposed to be doing today?" I asked her.

"I don't know but knowing dad, we probably doing some crazy shit." She said.

I laughed because every time he don't tell us where we going we do some crazy shit. "You remember that time he told us we was going to Six Flags and we went to that party." I said and she nodded. "But to be fair that is how we met JJ and Chris, and we met Shy through them." I nodded.

He pulled up in his BMW. I got in the front and made Liyah sit in the back. "So where we going daddy." Liyah asked. "You'll find out." He said.

"So how is it living with your crazy ass mother?" He asked.

"She been sad lately but she still got dudes over all the time." I said.

"I'm getting full custody of yall soon." He said. "I don't need yall around all that mess."

"Oh just to let you know we picking up JJ." Liyah groaned. Everybody knew she hated him, but I knew she had a crush on him. "Why we gotta pick up that annoying ass lil boy." She said. "We need him for what we bout to do." He stopped. "And stop all that cussing." He told her.

We sat in silence for the rest of the ride until we got to Shy house, since he was her brother he lived there too. "Wassup cuz." He said doing a handshake with my dad once he got in the car. "Hey Kala." He said to me and I nodded at him. "I missed you Liyah." He said and hugged her, you could hear them fighting.

-$-

"I fell in love with that bitch 'cause that bitch was a bruiser!" We all screamed. Which made my dad turn the music down. "Why you do that cuz." JJ said. "Ain't no cussing in my damn car." He said and turned the music back up.

We pulled over at the Blue Flame and my dad got out. I stayed in the car because I was not about to go in there. After about two minutes. "I'm about to go in there and shake my ass, I need some money." Liyah said and for real got out the car and walked in.

It was only me and JJ now. "Oh my fucking god. This hoe gon' get me in trouble." I sighed.

"So why your sister hate me?" JJ asked. "She said you annoying and you just ugly." I told him.

"Damn. I was about to make her my WCW too." He said. "Do it, it would piss her the hell off." I laughed. "Truth is, I'm catching feelings for her." He said and I laughed. "Then shoot your shot." I said. "I will then." He laid back.

When I looked up, Liyah was running and dad was sagging with his belt in his hand. I unlocked the door and she jumped in the car. "Makala get your sister before I slap her ass." I laughed.

"Liyah I'm bout to pray right now for you." He said.

"In Jesus name we pray amen." She said. OMFG THIS BITCH IS GETTING BOLD BOLD.

"I'm bout to fuck you up." He reached in the back seat and she hopped out the car. I got my phone out and started recording. He was for real chasing her around this parking lot.