chapter twenty-one

Makala Bay Smith 😼😻:

"Nope. Too raw, dope. Yeah! You know I'm one of the goats! She let me put it in the back of her throat!" I rapped before posting on my Instagram story.

"Kala these folks tried to put me in the back of the bus today." Aliyah came in my room.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"So we had this field trip and our ghetto ass school picked up this white school school and they told all of us to move the the back."

"And what you do?" I asked laughing.

"Had to pull a Rosa Parks jus' kept my ass sat down in the motherfucking front of the bus."

"MY BAD ASS CHILDREN GET YALL ASSES DOWN HERE!" My dad yelled.

"What you do?" Aliyah asked me.

"Bitch me. Fuck your ass do?"

"Aliyah why your ass suspend?!" He asked as soon as we got downstairs.

"That school is a god damn snitch." She mumbled.

"Hah bitch!" I laughed.

"Stop cussing in my motherfuckin house." He stated.

"But you cussing." I said.

"I can do whatever I want in my motherfuckin house." He said.

He went to look over at Aliyah but that bitch was gone. "Where is your goddamn sister?" He asked and I shrugged.

This bitch bold as fuck.

"Fucking kids. I'm finna go get some pussy and Imma whooping that lil bitch next time I see her."

He sound like me when I'm finna fight. Without the pussy part.

"Aye chill out I don't need to know that shit." I walked back upstairs and got on my phone.

"Is he gone?" Aliyah came outta my closet.

"Yeah." I told her and she ran out my room.

Bad ass lil bitch.

I was chilling decided to facetime Dom since I was bored. "Heyy baby." I said once it connected.