chapter thirteen

Diamond Bronte Watson 💎💯:

"Chris birthday bash bout to be lit as fuck." Aliyah said.

"I just hope ain't nobody bout to start shooting or nun, cause he don't need that right now." Jalen sat down in the chair.

"Who all gon' be there?" I asked him.

"We just posted the flyer on Instagram, and anybody that texted the number is coming." He told me.

We talked for a little while until me and Aliyah went upstairs. "His little hoes gon get mad at this." I said laughing.

"Bitch what you posting." I showed her the post and she started laughing.

"Isn't that back when he use to claim you and you went along with it." She said.

"Yeah. Bitch. I could've got him back then and I can get him now." I spoke.

"Period!" Liyah dumb ass exclaimed. "Them hoes ain't got nothing on Diamond, period."

"Imma post it." I said.

"Shit. Imma post one too." We both started laughing and posted our stuff.

@_

@_.diamond let me stop before you hoes get mad 😂✌🏽. but u done seen another year, i'm so proud of uu, which is surprising cause the amount of dumb shit u do, ur ass should be dead 🤦🏽‍♀️. but live ur day , & ur party gon be lit asf tonight 🚫🧢.

"You remember that bitch tried to fight you over Chris ugly ass." Aliyah said.

"Right. She was like stay away from my man." I laughed. "Bitch your 'man' keeps coming over my house and messing with me."

"Alright let me post mine, before he cuss me out and shit." She laughed.