chapter sixteen

Domonique Jones 💵👶🏽💵:

"Dom get the fuck outta my house

"Dom get the fuck outta my house." Malala laughed.

"Nawl. Nawl. Give me your phone." I laughed.

"It's just me, Shy, Emily, and some more people when we was younger."

"Ok than let me see I wanna see y'all." She groaned and got off the bed.

"Dad! Dom's messing with me!" She yelled and her dad came in the room.

"Shut the hell up I got one of my hoes in my room." I laughed and he walked out.

"Shut the hell up pit bull." I mugged the fuck outta her and she just started laughing.

"Alright so what you wanna do today?" I asked her.

"We can go to the shooting range I ain't been there in a while wait never mind, we can't go back after what me and Shy did." While she was talking I grabbed her phone.

"Nigga give me back my phone, you not slick." I tossed her phone on the other side of the bed.

"Where your sister at?" I asked her.

"She said she was going to Diamond house but I don't know." She shrugged.

We decided to just lay down and chill for a while until we found out what we wanted to do. "Dom look at my sister and Diamond." She showed me a video.

@famous

@famous.liyahh bitch our momma had walked in 😂 @_.diamond

"That's what they hoe asses get." I laughed.

"Mann Ion even feel like doing nothing today, you just wanna chill and cuddle here." She nodded and put her phone down.