chapter twenty-two

Makala Bay Smith 😼😻:

"Guess what bitch?" I walked in Shy house and saw her and her mom chilling on the couch

"What hoe?" Her mom slapped her.

"Sorry ma."

"We both single." I told her sitting on the couch with her. Her mom left letting me and Shy have some privacy.

"For real, what happend?" She asked looking at me.

"So first I called this dude earlier and he answered but he hung up right after, Ian think too much of it until I go to house later on. So it was all cool I was just mad at him playing the game. So I was minding my own business and his phone like ping and so I looked to see what it says and then he gon' have the audacity to say it wasn't cheating cause he only got head." I rolled my eyes explaining the story to Shy.

"That's messed up." She said. "You tryna get on live?"

"I'm not even gonna be petty but Imma let everybody know I'm single." I told her.

-$-

"You know I gave that nigga everything. Just for him to me like that. It's not even about the cheating like that. He just a dog ass nigga, shoulda known cause he fucking look like one."

"You know you right." Shy agreed. "He done lost a good one. Like how he gone lose you, my fucking best friend."

"He not even worth shit. Other than him being a millionaire he not worth nothing. Like how you name your baby loyal but you not."

"It's not even bout the cheating no more. It's about the fact that he really tried me. I swear to god she better be prettier than me." I cried.

Shy just nodded, looking confused as shit. "Girl why are you crying."

"I think I'm on my period or something. Thank god cause god knows ion need to be pregnant by that cheating ass nigga."

"You know what maybe we should just go somewhere. You know go shoot somebody to something."

"Naw I'm good. I know where he live, I gotta car too. We can shoot his house up." I got up excited.

"You gon' regret that. Don't you love him?"

"Hell no. Ion love hoes. I shoulda just fucked Key."

"Maybe you should have." Shy shrugged.

"But you know I'm not even like him. I'm loyal, I would never do nobody like they do me, I'm not that type of person."

"I coulda sworn I seen that tweet."

"Shit I probably did steal that." I laughed.

"You know what how about you go to sleep. You been through too many emotions in the last 5 minutes."

"You probably right. Or we could get high." I suggested.

"If that gon' make you calm. Shit let's do it."