chapter nine

Makala Bay Smith 😻😼:

"Hey, the door is open." I heard Amani yell out the window. See now what if I was some random ass bitch. I came back inside from getting ready. I posted the picture we took outside on Instagram.

@iamkala - badder than a 3 year old 🤤

I checked the time and it was only about twelve thirty, "I told him that you guys wanted to meet him so I guess he came early to do that."

"No cap i jus wanna meet one of my favorite rappers." Amani said.

As soon as he entered my condo, they were introducing themselves and giving him the usual 'If you hurt her we'll kill you' speech. These folks look dumb as hell tryna act like overprotective siblings.

They carried on with that for about fifteen minutes, asking him his age and what he did for work, which they already knew because he's famous and shit they jus tryna be extra.

When they were finally done Domonique walked towards me. He pulled me into a hug and I could smell his cologne with a mix of weed. I said bye to them and we went and got on his car.

"Hey Dom, so where are we going?" He gave me a half smirk. "You'll see when we get there." I hate surprises.

"You look real good, doe." He said licking his lips.

"Thank you." I said putting my seat belt on.

I saw Shy and Amani hanging out the window being nosy as hell.  "Bye hoes!"

"Have fun on your lil date!" They yelled back as we were pulling off.

"You got some good friends, I like them." Domonique said once we were seated in his Rolls Royce, the seats were comfortable as fuck. "I know, if it wasn't for them Ion know how I would survive." I said.

"So where we going?" I asked him.

"Some place fun."

"Uh uh, last time I heard that I ended up at somebody child birthday party."

He started laughing.

"Nigga I'm being serious."

"You gon' see when we get there." He put his hand on my thigh.

-$-

"What movie you wanna watch?" He asked.