chapter four

Dominique Jones 💵 👶 💵:

"You ready for this party." Quando said to me. We throwing this party because we haven't done nothing in a while.

"Fashoo. This shit gon' be lit as fuck." I said.

-$-

We had finally got to the party and we was a little late, because we had to buy our own liquor, because it's not safe nowadays.

I saw this one girl sitting by herself and don't nobody be bored at my parties, so I walked over to her. "Why you look bored?" I asked her, she turned around and looked at looked at me, then shrugged.

"Can't nobody be bored at my party, come on let's dance." She shook her head. "Fine your loss." I walked away.

I walked back over to Quando and them. "I want her." I said.

"You sure. She don't seem like the type of girl to let you smash and pass." He said.

"I know. She a challenge and I wanna take it." I said. I kept my eye on her. Her friend made her get up. "Well shit. I want her friend, she fine as fuck." He walked over to her and she was grinding on him.

When I found her, lil mama was throwing her ass in a circle and I pushed myself right up on her, I wasn't no dancing ass nigga so I held onto her waist and let her do her thing on me. The song ended and shorty turned around and looked me up and down.

She was eyeing me like a piece of meat and I did the same, she was beautiful; I laughed internally cause I ain't ever referred to a woman outside of my family that way but that's what she was."You gon' tell me yo name mami?" I looked into her eyes as I spoke, I couldn't stop staring at her.

She placed a finger on her lip like she was thinking. "I would if you asked but you didn't." Oh she had jokes.

"What's your name gorgeous?" I asked her as I grabbed her hand and brought her over to a couch on the far side of the room. "Makala."

We was talking and next thing I knew she was giving me a lap dance. My man down there was at full attention. She was about to move off me but I kept her on my lap.

I took her phone and I put my number in. I save it as, Lil Baby 👶🏽🖤. I called my number and saved it.

We was talking for a while until we both got up and went back to the people we came with.

Makala Bay Smith 😼😻:

I woke up with a killer headache

I woke up with a killer headache. I had two missed called from Lil Baby. Wait What The Fuck.

Oh yeah, we went to his party last night, and I gave him a lap dance.

Liyah came in my room with a speaker. She was blasting My Dawg by Lil Baby. "Shut the fuck up hoe." I groaned and covered myself with the covers.

"Nope. You was grinding on him last night. Yeah me and Shy saw that shit." She laughed.

My phone began ringing. Oh shit he was calling me. "Answer it!"

I did and heard his raspy voice. "Hey lil ma."

"Heyyy." I said sitting up a little.

"You was for real when you said you was a fan. I hear my music in the back." He laughed.

"Nawl. That's my dumb ass sister who knew I would have a hangover." I said.

"Mmm ok." He said not sounding convinced. "Your lil friend did my boy Quando wrong." I was confused.

"Oh yeah. Shy was all up on Quando last night." Liyah told me and I laughed. "Oh ok. I'll text you her number." I told him.

"We gotta meet up since you wanna tease people." He said. "Ok. When?" I asked.

"Tonight cool?" He asked. "Yeah. I ain't got shit to do." I told him.

"Text me your address. I'm picking you up at 7." He said and hung up. I put my phone down.

"Damn. He might be the one to actually make you commit." Liyah said. "I saw you blushing and shit."

I had major commitment issues, I would never let a guy get too comfortable and when they started to get comfortable I would cut them off. I don't usually fuck with guys like that. no more because I'm bad at choosing them, and always get the ain't shit hood niggas.

"I don't know about all that but he can give me a good time." I said and Liyah laughed and walked out the room.

I texted him my address and Shy'Aire's number, for Quando.

OMFG HE COMING TO MY HOUSE, WAIT DID I REALLY JUS TELL THIS NIGGA THAT, I KNOW HE FAMOUS AND ALL BUT WHAT IF HE RAPE ME!