chapter six

Makala Bay Smith 😼😻:

"Where Are We Going!" I yelled.

"Somewhere very fun." Chris smiled. I don't trust him...but I'll let it go for now.

"Shy do you have something sweet?"I asked. I haven't had candy in like two weeks.

"No! Who just keeps candy on them at all times." She replied.

We both slowly turned to Chris. "What! I'm serious I don't  have anything." He said hiding his smile.

"Who's car is this" I asked.

"Jalen." He told me.

Oh hell nawl. I opened the glove compartment and there was skittles, and sour patch kids literally falling out. "What the fuck?!"

"No don't!" Chris yelled. I ignored him I grabbed two bags of each and put them in my lap. "Jalen is gonna be pissed!"

"No he's not I'll just blame it on Aliyah or something..." We drove in silence for 30 seconds before we burst out laughing for no damn reason.

I started rambling in everything, and gasped. "He got Gunna new album!"

"Duh, who didn't get it." Shy said.

"Put it in!" Chris rushed out. I put it in and waited for it to load. "What time is it?" I asked Shy. "It's 2-" She got cut off by Chris rapping.

"Goyard pouch (hey)
Racks in the quarter ounce (hey)
Two accounts (hey)
Large amo-"

I took the cd out. We'll listen to Gunna another day.

"unts, ooh
Shop around (hey)"

"Brruhhh. What the fuck. I'm the best male rapper in the world." Me and Shy busted out laughing. He mugged us and continued driving.

We finally reached the place. It was a giant bouncy house.

Chris got out the car and we followed him. There was at least 15 kids inside. "We can't just go in there." I said.

"Watch me." He took off his shoes and went in.

When I turned my head I seen Shy'Aire had followed his lead and now had her shoes off.

The little kids were laughing with them.

I said fuck it and took off my shoes and joined them.

"Kala!" Chris yelled.

He jumped over to me and pushed me making me fall to my side.

Everyone was laughing. Now he's gonna get it.

Getting up I waited until he wasn't paying attention and I shoved him making him fly face forward to the side of the bouncy house.

One of the little kids gave me a high five. "Loser!" He yelled at Chris sticking his tongue out.

His eyes widened and he got up chasing the kid. "COME BACK HERE!" Chris yelled running out the bouncy house to chase him.