chapter nineteen

Aaliyah Ann Smith 🌊💙:

"Nawl you don't gotta pick them up, they good." This girl on my bus said.

"Yes pick up 1401!" I yelled, walking to the front on the bus. Diamond and Neveah ride that bus.

"Let's do a poll, who wanna pick up 1401!" I yelled standing on the seat.

Mostly everybody raised they hands.

"So we picking them up." The girl groaned and the bus driver opened the door.

"My bestfriend and other half getting on the bus!" I screamed, while running to the back. Jalen and Chris stayed at home so the bus was gonna be boring.

"Ayee bitch wassup, what it do, bitch we on Aaliyah bus with the shits!" Neveah screamed running to the back.

"Y'all wanna come to my house today?" I asked them.

"Yeah ain't your sister and them having that lil kickback." Neveah said.

"Oh shit, I forgot about that." I laughed.

We had went on the expressway so it would be shorter ride. We was getting off the expressway and we passed them boys that was selling water and stuff.

"Ayeee let me get some!" I yelled.

"You got some money?!" He asked.

"Yeah!" I yelled out the window showing him my money.

"Throw it down!" He yelled.

I threw a 5 at him and he grabbed it. "Watchu want?!" He asked.

"Get me 3 red gatorade's and two blue ones." He threw them on the bus through the window. I gave two of them to Neveah and Diamond and jus' gave the rest to the bus driver.

Makala Bay Smith 😼😻:

IT'S A BAD BITCH BIRTHDAY! I went and got my hair done today

IT'S A BAD BITCH BIRTHDAY! I went and got my hair done today. We doing a lil' kickback thing cause I don't feel like doing that much this year. I was scrolling through Instagram looking at all my birthday wishes.