chapter ten

Makala Bay Smith 😻😼:

I heard banging downstairs and I rolled my eyes getting out of bed, I heard banging downstairs and I rolled my eyes getting out of my comfortable ass bed to answer the door.

I looked through the peep hole just to be met with Quando irritating ass.

I opened the door and he smiled. "Yooooooo it's my girl, kaalllaaaa"

"You so lame" I laughed and stepped aside for him to get in.

"Why you here Quando? And where my friend?" I asked him.

"Uhhhh I'm right here Makala, and cause I can." I rolled my eyes and he followed me upstairs.

We came in my room and sat on my bed. I turned on the TV.

"I ain't with that freaky shit Kala. I kinda like your bestie and we just friends." He said as I clicked on Netflix. I laughed at him.

Quando like my brother and I wouldn't fuck my brother.. bitch that's incest.

"Boy we ain't finna do nothing chill."

"Wassup with you and Dom?" He asked and my mind went blank.

I don't even know what was up with me and Dom, I mean that's my baby, but at the same time he not.

"Same question I been asking myself." I mumbled and Quando laughed.

"Heard that Kala, but it's cool" I slapped the back of his head and laughed.

"You taking my picture right?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I got you." He said and we went outside.

@iamkala pretty face 😻 slim waist 😼

We went back into the house. I was on Instagram and saw Liyah story.