Kisses and Scares

I'm so sorry my beautiful humans for not updating in a while! I've been dealing with mental health stuff and I'm sorry this isn't a long update. I'll be sure to make the next chapter epic! I hope you all are having a good day/afternoon/night!

I woke up next to Dean, and I remembered what we did yesterday.

I blushed instantly.

I didn't move because I didn't want to wake him, but I moved my wing slightly. It was covering the both of us, most of our bodies.

I realized we both didn't have pants on, only boxers. I blushed more.

Dean woke up with a groan and then a soft tired smile.

"Good morning angel," he said and pulled me closer to his chest.

I smiled.

"Good morning Dean," I said softly and kissed his chest.

He chuckled and smiled down at me.

"You're really cute when you blush," Dean said making me blush more.

"Stop, you're going to make me turn into a cherry," I whined and buried my face more into his chest.

Dean chuckled again.

"Awe, a cherry angel, my favourite kind," Dean said and kissed at my neck.

I was pulled up closer to him so he could access my neck and I moved my head slightly so he had better access.

"Dean, we just woke up, we're not even boyfriends yet," I said with a chuckle.

Dean stopped and looked at me.

"Castiel would you like to be my boyfriend?" Dean asked softly.

"I would love to be your boyfriend," I said happily.

Dean smiled.

Dean kissed me and I kissed him back passionately.

We both lied there in bed, making out. He got on top of me and kissed me deeper. I moaned into the kiss when he put his leg between my legs, moving it so it was rubbing my crotch.

That's when someone knocked on the door.

"Breakfast is ready! Let me know- oh my god!" Gabriel yelled and quickly got out of the bedroom.

Dean chuckled and I blushed a lot.

"Lock the door next time! Oh my poor innocent brother!" Gabriel yelled outside the door making Dean laugh more and me blush more.

Dean looked down at me and smiled.

"Would you like to continue this later on?" Dean asked softly.

"I would love too," I said happily and pecked him before my wing pushed him to the side, and I got up.

Dean pouted and then smiled at me.

We both got ready for breakfast.

What was going to happen at breakfast we both didn't expect.