Spicy 2.0

We walked towards the elevator and Dean was kissing me, as soon as we walked in.

He cupped my face and kissed me softly at first, because we both made it a passionate kiss.

I let out a little moan into the kiss, and that made him kiss me harder. He brought his other hand around my waist, pulling me close.

I blushed slightly as I could feel him getting harder.

"D-Dean," I whimpered into the kiss and he picked me up, pulling me close.

We heard the elevator ding and he carried me into the bedroom.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck gently. My wings were twitching non stop.

He sat me on the bed gently and got on top of me. He started kissing my neck softly, leaving small hickeys that I loved. I moaned softly when he started kissing a sensitive spot behind my ear.

"D-Dean..." I moaned softly.

He pulled back.

"Are you okay Cas?" Dean asked softly, looking at me to make sure I didn't look hurt.

I nodded.

"I'm fine Dean, please keep doing that," I said and moaned quietly when he started kissing my neck again.

He started palming my crotch and playing with my nipples.

I moaned out pretty loudly when he started sucking on them.

"Sensitive here are we?" Dean asked with a smirk.

"S-shut up and l-love me Dean," I said moaning.

Dean laughed slightly and kept playing with them, and kept kissing me, swallowing my moans.

He started pulling my pants down, and his. I helped him take off our shirts, and threw them across the room.

He gently squeezed one of my asscheeks, and I moaned.

"Dean... please be gentle,"
I said softly.

"I will always be gentle Cas. I'm going to grab some lube, and then open you up okay? Is that ok Cas?"

"Yes Dean,"
I said with a small smile.

Dean lubed up his fingers and slowly slipped one in me. I whimpered as it felt really weird, and kind of hurt.

He kissed my neck and face, making me giggle and kind of forget about the pain.

He slowly slipped another one in, and started stretching them. It felt weird still but I got used to it.

"How are you feeling angel?"
Dean asked looking at me.

"I feel good Dean. It's... strange,"
I said and he chuckled slightly.

"Yeah it'll be strange, but it'll feel amazing soon, trust me,"
Dean said with a small smirk, which made me squirm and blush.

He then replaced his fingers with his tongue, and oh my goodness.

"D-Dean... holy fuck please daddy,"
I said but then shut my mouth.

Dean pulled his tongue out and looked at me curiously, with a small smirk.

"Daddy?"

I nodded, blushing more.

"I could roll with that,"
Dean said with a wink.

He stretched me out more, and making me almost scream of pleasure as he found my prostate.

"Do daddy's fingers make you feel good angel?"
Dean asked and I whimpered.

"Fuck yes daddy please,"
I moaned out and rocked back on his fingers.

Dean fucking growled and then pulled them out.

"Angel, this is going to feel weird, and it will hurt, but I will be slow and gentle,"
Dean said and kissed my cheek.

"Okay, thank you Dean,"
I said softly.

"What happened to daddy?"
"Shut up!"

Dean wiggled his eyebrows, making me giggle.

He pressed in slowly, and I bit my lip.

"Dean... it hurts."

"I know, it'll feel good soon I promise."

Dean pressed kisses to my face, my neck, just about everywhere as he kept slowly pressing into me.

It soon felt like absolute bliss, I felt so loved, and I moaned as he kept hitting my prostate.

"Please Dean... Daddy please fuck me,"
I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He fucked me alright.

I have never felt this feeling before but I never wanted it to end. The same feeling in my stomach happened and I kept moaning like a whore.

"Daddy Dean please please please,"
I moaned and whimpered.

"What do you need angel?"
"Fuck me harder."

All that was heard in the room was skin slapping against each other, and oh my father it felt amazing.

"N-n-need to cum!"
"Cum angel, my beautiful baby boy."

I did just that, and so did he, making my hole his, only his.

It felt weird and I giggled breathlessly.

"It feels squishy."

Dean and I laughed breathlessly as we then fell asleep.

-----

I woke up next to Dean again, and smiled. My ass was hurting, but it was worth it.

He woke up after and smiled at me.

"Morning angel."

"Good morning Dean."

"Hey Cas?"

"Yes Dean?"

"I... I um... I love you," Dean said sincerely and I smiled happily at him.

"I love you too Dean. Finally took you long enough to say it," I said with a laugh.

"Oh yeah? You wanna go bro?" Dean asked teasingly and started tickling me.

I laughed and squirmed.

"D-Dean stop!"

"That's not what you were telling me last night!"

I kept laughing and then he finally stopped.

"I love you Castiel."

"I love you too Dean."

"Don't you mean daddy?"

"Shut up!"

We stayed like that for hours, until we got hungry, warm and safe in each other's arms.