Rage

Author's Note: Lily 😎✨(Donny's group)

Chapter 23

Amber

I dropped to my death.

This was it. I was going to die.

I was going to die without saying one last goodbye to the ones I loved.

How cruel and sick could a human become?

Ivy and Star tested those limits. They tested that fucked up theory.

They tested my fear as I screamed my lungs out. The pressure of the wind smacked around my cloak, tearing at my clothes.

I fell... and fell into darkness—a never-ending darkness.

And the thing was, everything always had an ending. Mine so happened to be a bad one.

I didn't want to die! I was only seventeen! Seventeen was too young to die!

Please, God! Please help me! Somebody help me!

I begged in my mind for a rescue, but the only thing that came out of my mouth were my desperate screams. My hands clawed up to the night sky in hopes of someone rescuing me.

But nobody did.

My eyes blurred with tears. I had never imagined my death to be falling from a cliff. I had never imagined Ivy and Star killing me this way. I had never imagined them killing me ever.

I closed my eyes, ready for the impact.

But no—it didn't happen.

A strong tug of weight pulled down one of my legs, sending me flying back up to the sky. I gasped for air and opened my eyes. A black rope that I hadn't noticed before was tied around my ankle. My pounding heart dropped as my body fell back down.

Within seconds, I dangled upside down with the rope tied on my ankle. All the blood rushed to my head as I swayed side to side.

I could hear laughter from above.

I felt dizzy and weak—emotional and broken down.

And Ivy and Star were laughing...

A rage, so indestructible, pumped in my blood, swarmed in my heart. I wanted to shout in anger! I wanted to curse them out!

I wanted to punch them in the fucking face!

But I had not enough energy. I dangled in dizziness, completely drained—lifeless.

Blood trickled down my forehead, and slipped into the air—down to the rushing water below me.

I cried and cried—died and died inside.

The minutes dreadfully passed and I closed my eyes, letting go. My brain slowly turned off from the world.

Donny

We battled each other in the dark forest.

Striking and slamming.

Flying and fighting.

Collapsing and crashing.

I grasped a handful of Aiden's black cloak and flew him against a tree. The roots crackled and snapped. The whole tree plummeted to the ground with him.

"You know I'm dating Amber," I boomed furiously. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

He flashed a challenging smile as he got up from the tree. He ripped his cloak off, dropping it to the floor. Rolling his shoulders back, he flexed his muscles, preparing himself to fight again.