1. Youngsters

(I don't know how British schools works. Plus, I'm Asian lmao.)

Kid phan no. 1
September/4/1995

Their appearance :

Phil :

Dan :

Dan : 4

Dan : 4

Phil : 8

Word count : 2375

*

Third person's POV

"Daniel! Get down here, it's your first day of school!"

Dan's inside his own room, snoring upstairs, having his beauty sleep and snuggling his favorite delicate pillow but have been awoken by a loud squeal of his mother Laniel. She was that kind of mother who wants everyting to be organized. She acts like Dolores from Harry Potter, but the nice one. She has that  chesnut hair that shines across dawn light. Tanned-colored skin and natural brown eyes. Almost the same as Dan's. She'd always act strict to him, but he still have an oath to love her no matter what. After all, she was his motivation.

"What?! What day is today?" Dan whined lowly, brown doe eyes blinking slowly to open. He rubbed his eyes with both of his fisted knuckles to squint his vision.

"It's September in four, now get your butt down here young man or you will be late!" That was Dan's father, David, shrieked with a deep tone on his voice. Brown eyes and hair, just like his mum's and his'.

David has that voice of a bass-like scary man. Scares all the innocent children away. But in reality, a really goofy person. Assuming that he's in the same place where his mom is. Probably in the dining room sitting next to each other since breakfast is happening.