4. Bigwig

*8 years later*

Lana Del Ray: 'Summertime Sadness'

Dan : 14 ( but with curls)

Timothee : 14

Phil : 18

Word count : 3393

***** 8 years later****(2005)

*Third person's point of view*

It's been 8 years since they've known each other. Dan became the top 4th highest ranking in his grade, while Timothee is in 5fth. The trio had been exploring their wants and interests. They have even came out to each other, clarifying their sexuals and Interests. It wasn't big for the others but it was for them.

First was Phil. Oh Phil. He said that he swing both ways. Both guys and girls. He was 14 when he said it, coming from his soft lips. Phil lester, the guy who has a beautiful gemstone eyes, very looking expensive. His tongue thing whenever he laughs and the way he bite it is just the most adorable thing that he weirdly does. Pale smooth skin that Dan just have a fetish of touching it. No other feature makes Phil so handsome, though his eyes come close. People often speak of the colour of eyes, as if that were of importance, yet his would be beautiful in any shade.

He had the kind of feature that stops you in your tracks. Guessed he must get used to that, the sudden pause in a person's natural expression when they looked his way followed by overcompensating with a mesmerizing gaze and a weak smile. Generous, caring, and lovable. Defines him the most. And when every time he's mad when Dan does something stupid is such a huge turn on for him. He's been his bigger brother ever since. Even a guy can just fall in love with him because he's a living god. Dan have seen all Phil's past girlfriends, they all looked basic. Blonde hair, brown eyes, they wore like a basic bitch. Atleast three of them Dan have known. They're all girls with beautiful hairs and they make Dan so jealous.

While Timothee and Dan are separated with their other school cliques, He is too. Dan would be with the valley girls, Timothee would be with the gamer geeks, and Phil would go with the dauntless group. Phil and his group would do something rule-breaking, but he always gets away with everything. They would wear leather jackets and fake piercings. All of his bad friend's hair were dyed but except for Phil. He likes his natural ginger hair to be kept.

While on the other behalf, Timothee spoke to his bestfriends and said that he wasn't heterosexual. Well, he never labeled himself about it. They never really knew that. He told them about two years ago. Tim is really a timid person, he doesn't talk about that very often but he had the nerve to tell Dan and Phil, because he knew he can trust them. They were his one and only bestfriend, no matter how much he hangs out with some other nerds.

Timothee might be shy, but he's funny and sweet and kind and oh, he's really, really a smart. He would play arcade games with his other nerdish pals. Well, Dan doesn't play arcade with him, because he's usually with his female friends. Let's say that he's into womanly things more. He would hold make-ups while Timothee would hold a gaming controller.

Not because Dan have never been in a relationship before, but he just want to be the one who Phil holds, hugs, kiss and URGh, it makes him so frustrated that Phil probably had done it with those whore. Utterly disgusting. Dan can't imagine himself dating a girl. Whenever he's asleep, he's even often had a wet dream of doing something with Phil, a naughty, pleasurable, guilty one. And no one should touch my future husband like that, Dan thought.