9.1. Place Tour (maybe chapter)

(please read) if you don't have internet on and you can't see the images then lemme explain it to you) (I do not own the pictures, it's simply from google)

AMANDA SPENCER (PHIL'S ASSISTANT) ON THE PICTURE ABOVE.

YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER BUT THIS VISUALISES THE SETTINGS OF THE STORY

VOTE FOR A FASTER UPDATE BECAUSE I'M A VOTE WHORE

1. Phil's Main Mansion : Phil's mansion is surrounded by hundreds of pine trees. But there are still neighbors, manymiles away from it that can hear you, if you make a sound too much. The main color of the mansion is gray. His father, Pete, invested everything just to buy Phil an expensive huge house. On the back of the mansion is a backyard that contains a massive rectangle pool and a hut in front of it. The yard floor is still made of green grass though. That's why he had many workers, because He can't handle it himself. And on the right side of the mansion is a tennis court. And In front of the door of the mansion, 10 feet away there is a round fountain. The house is really big. It can atleast fit 10 rich families.

 It can atleast fit 10 rich families

2. Phil's Main Mansion - Closet : Phil's closet is like a small maze, walls were divided with different types of clothing in every section. The color of the walls were the lightest peach. And a darker peach carpet is the floor. It was estimated about 11 meters and 11 feet high. The clothes looks so colorful, just like what would non-fiction Phil wear. On the walls were there are shoes and accessories displayed in a cabinet. There's also flat white light bulbs on the ceiling, many of them. And on right corner of the room there's a brown wingchair arranged. A copper lamp on its opposite side. They were all expensive. The clothing brands were Chanel, Prada, Dior, Gucci, Hermes, and much much more. Even just a simple plain shirt can cost $100. It was very well organized and elegant.

 It was very well organized and elegant

3. Phil's Main Mansion - Foyer : The walls were polished wooden brown, some white paint. Then each side of the Foyer have different stories. The expensive chandeliers are on the ceiling of the stairs, twinkling. The ground floor, there were four wall paintings in the room on the walls, they were all about British culture. Small plants were displaying the room. On the coffee table was a vast red-colored rose. On the other front table was a vase lilac flower. It was so big. The floor was white shiny tile. And a big dark wood double door from outside that is designed with curvy lines