7. Sapphire

(Mr. And Mrs. Howell above)

VOTE FOR FASTER UPDATE

If you want to correct my grammar, then I'll freely accept it and change my mistakes.

Word count : 3004

*********3rd Pov*********

Dan tossed over and whined low in his throat, his voice gravelly from being only slightly conscious after far too many hours of sleep. His ears rang with a sharp buzzing playing beside his head. His eyes squinting slowly open and finally tapping the digital alarm on the nightstand bit harder than he intended. He stretched both of his lanky arms while yawning, coming out a loud moan.

This was suppose to be the day of his new life. He'll be leaving his past acquaintances and building. He will be working with a bigger company with a higher income. He will be working with Phil, his old beloved. Sure, Phil didn't know that Dan was so devoted with him. But he likes it to be concealed only for himself. He placed both of his feet on the ground, feeling a cold sensation on his feet's sole. He sighed and went outside his room.

 He went outside his room and jogged his way straight to Timothee's bedroom, noises of his footsteps banging the oak wooden floor. Lazily swaying his arms until he's finally into his best friend's front door. He pounded the stile of the door with his hands, sounds of knocks enough to wake his companion. "Timmy?" his voice a little bit soar, his eyes are still weary but excited at the same time.  

"Yeah?" Timothee stopped for a second "Oh, wait O.M.G. this is the day right?" Voice of astonishment, obvious excitment showing on it.

Daniel's sweet lips curved "Yes Tim, this is the day. Know get the hell up, pack your shit because we're going to a new building know!" He slightly screamed, very vocal.

"Jesus. Don't be cheeky to the lassie dannie," Timothee teased, yet a bad pun.

Daniel opened the door with a frown, He saw Timothee on his crumpled lavender  bed wearing nothing but stripped blue-white boxers, his pale skin  slightly covered with freckles under the duvet a little bit showing. Dan looked away from his gaze to the ceiling quickly feeling awkward. Dan wasn't twelve. He was no virgin. But the thought of looking at boys being naked just makes him uncomfortable.

"Co-ome on, we're going to be late," Dan stuttered, looking back at his mate. "Did you pack all your things from the office yesterday?"

 Timothee hummed and nodded. He stamped his feet down the tiled floor, eyes fluttering. He walked pass his mate way to the bathroom outside. Dan blinked countlessly and finally decided to go in the kitchen where most women belong. (lmao i'm kidding. I'm so sorry, ya'll can roast me but i love women, i just think it's funny to include it.)

They were finishing doing their do. Dan wears his I.D that has a red attachment, black and pink blazers, black scarf, 'blueberry' gray sling bag on his left, blue denim, wide leather belts. He looked like a stereotypical gay Fashionista but looked more like a girl. While on the other hand, Tim was wearing a his I.D just like Dan's, gray sweater and black pants.

Dan spoke to him that he will be driving his black crossover car this time and they both agreed.  

"Chalamet, let's go" Dan yelled outside their apartment until Timothee followed him behind.