3. 3rd wheel

Kid phan no. 3

(That's Dan's house)

I don't know how company works so...

Dan : 6

Timothee : 6

Phil : 10

Word count : 1670

******************

3rd person's point of view

Today is Saturday. It's been 2 years since Phil, Timothee and Dan have met. Three kids in a short journey.

They usually hang out, even sometimes with the students that has the same year as Phil, Timothee, and Dan's. So far, Dan have had enough friends that he can hang out with. But the trio are usually the ones who hang out most of the times. The three of them looking like the 'Hey Arnold' from a tv show.

They're often in the school's field, at the back where students are barely in there but them. Green grass, bird's tweets chirping, smell of pain lavenders that includes nostalgia and modesty. Their full mindset topics about kid's friendly shows and sometimes compliment each other's clothes, but expects Phil has the most ravishing ones.

Dan also have just found out that Phil's Father, Pete is the CEO of Lester interprise. That's why Phil would always have everything. Although he don't know what CEO means, but assumed that it's a rich thing. He also found out about Phil's younger brother named Dylan, which the sapphire eyed boy said that he was in France, with his grandfather who also owns a big company that Dan had no idea. He once said Dylan and Daniel have the same age. But he never gets to meet him personally.

The Lesters are so undeniably rich. While Timothee and him mouth wide open, wondering how it feels like to be well-heeled like Phil's family. The three of them, their bond is probably the one that everyone wants. Happy, loyal, and enjoyable.

Dan sleeping in his lavender fiber bed, in an uncanny position, all of a quite sudden, he heard someone rang the doorbell on the house porch, loud enough to wake his mind up to realization. His tired hazel eyes fluttering to open. He heard the porch door open then heard a murmur.

"Daniel, Timothee is here! Come down!" Dan's mother Laniel howled downstairs. He whimpered 'coming' while getting ready. He dredged off his midnight dusts and straightened his damp clothes with his bare hands.

The time was currently eight in the morning. Enough for an average wake-up.

Dan's mum and Timothee are always a good pair too, it's like they have almost the same taste. They agree on each other's opinions just like how they thought pineapple fits on pizza.

"Wait here honey, Daniel is just so sluggish," His mum gossiped to Timothee egotistically.

"Oh it's fine ma'am, as long as we can hang out today." Dan's chubby cheeks turned pretty pink when he heard what Timothee said outside of the room. He really does fit as a prince saving his distressed princess.

Years of realising, Daniel thinks he has a crush between Timothee and Phil, but is it even possible that a guy can have a crush on the same? He thought.