6. Patronage

(Camila and Timothee on the picture above)

Camila Mendes: 24

Timothee: 25

Amanda Spencer: 28

Word count: 2560

Inigo Pascual (cover) of 'Remember me'

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

*Dan's Point of view*

Same day from the last chapter

Timothee and I had had a long ride. At least forty minutes from what I have estimated ahead to our way at the mondailyen building in a rush. We where scared that might be late, knowing that our boss is very polished.

Beep, Beep, Beep

Once we're now in the parking area, Timothee went outside the car first before me, and helped me to open my own door. He gave me a free hand to assist me that shows how well mannered he is. I accepted the 'giving a hand' invitation, holding his hand to get out of the car comfortably. Our other left hand holding a case bag.

I pulled away from his hand when we are both in front of the huge building. I opened the glass door that has an entrance sign above it, we went inside the building and it looked regular as usual. White old painted walls that are mostly scratched off. Ottoman couches on the sides. No enjoyment, no happiness, nothing looking special.

All of a sudden, we heard someone call our names in the reception lobby before we can even act out.

"Oh hello Mr. Howell and Mr. Chalamet" I heard the receptionist greeted us welcomely. The tone of her voice was cheerfully loud as usual. We smiled back and handed our own job verification card for security. We took few steps and went to the closest elevator, me entering first while Timothee is following next behind to my back.

There we were met in the elevator with two taller guys with black skins behind us, both probably coming in our way too. The first one was taller and darker, wearing a neatly made dreadlocks and all black outfit. While the second one's haircut was a short messy blonde.  The second guy looked at me erotically, but the the place already made a bell sound.

Ting, Nong, Ting.

Until its doors closed slowly and carefully. My pointy finger quickly pressed the 14th-floor button, our way to the office. We waited in seconds to arrive at our particular destination when suddenly, the blonde guy went near close to me as if there's no personal space between us. Resulted that made me really uncomfortable. I can see that he has a devil smirk on his face, looking like an actual predator.

I often feel him 'accidentally' pressing his crotch against my thighs and I got so uncomfortable. My anxiety growing more and more. I waited impaitiently, praying to the heavens above that the elavator will now arrive at 4th. Not until he obviously purposely grabbed my butt, giving it a longly squeeze. That's when he boiled my pot. My anger would come like an impossible build up steam, burning me on the way out, burning the one on the receiving end. If this was a cartoon movie, i'd look like a buffalo with a smoke coming out from its nostrils, with a red head.

I narrowed my eyes on him, his dark eyes gazing at me innocently. But not until I hit him hard on the face, one strong strike until the fell to the ground. Timothee and the other stranger quickly gave a glance of whatever the fuck is happening. Now suprised escalated on their faces. I never came looking for a fight, I never fought a guy that looks stronger than me. I am a pacifist by nature, but no-one stands back and lets them assault me unless they are a defective moron. Rule number one, do not sexually harrass me.