9.2. Unconsented Polyamory

VOTE QUEENS FOR A FASTER UPDATE

Word Count : 2817

Dylan Lester on the picture above (Phil's younger brother and has the same age as Dan in this story)

********3rd Person's POV********

(This is one of the most important chapters you ya'll better read it carefully)

Phil was laying on his master bedroom, dressed in a tied sky blue night robe that ends on his knees, you can see his checkered black & white boxers and his bare chest.

He was leaning against the bed's headboard while typing something on his black macbook for his presentation next week. He was assigned to develop an information about planning for a make up line. Hours ago, he got a message from Amanda that he'll have to attend another business meeting.

Minutes of doing his job, his iphone with a plain black case, suddenly buzzed. Phil assuming that it's a call, he looked down at his phone and saw 'Dylan' written on it. He placed his laptop on the nightstand and finally answering the call. "Hello?" His indistinct voice making a soft sound.

"Ohhh, Bro, It's me wassssuuupp," Dylan longly uttering the word with a tedious voice in the call. Dylan, Phil's younger brother. Unsuprsingly, Dylan is a famous model. He's been into more front pages of magazines than Phil, Phil thought. He also partly works with the Lester's enterprise, since he's one of the son's owner, more likely an endorcer of the company.

He helped Phil with various things when they were in France. He is very triumphant, especially in the modeling industry. But their father can barely recognize that, because of one thing. Dylan is gay. 

Their father isn't that religious, but him thinking boys liking boys always disgust him. That's why he expected Phil to follow his footsteps instead, because he thought that he can rely on him so much, since he's married to Camila. His expectations to Phil was way too high.

"Dylan, I know you're planning on something when you have that tone in your voice," Phil said with long high pitch. His phone was now on his cheeks, his right hand holding it, so that Phil can hear him loudly in his ear. The frequency makes Dylan's voice sound deep.

"Well, guess what Phil. I'm going to be there soon! I'm going to check on you if you have some extra guys out there. I know you're hiding one. I already prepared my passport to book there," Dylan said with a cheeky tone.

"Oh, shut up! Besides, Camila might hear you, you Ape!" Phil warned him but heard Dylan giggling and wheezing.

"Yeah, so be prepared when I come there. I bet your mansion is way bigger than what mama Rhoe describes it. But anyways, got to go. My manager is waiting for me on the go.
Au revoir (goodbye in french).

"Ok, Au revoir Dylan Michael Lester," Dylan hangs up and Phil turned off his phone. Then Camila came in their room without a knock. She looked for something in the cabinet and started a conversation.

"So, who was that Phil. You're new french whore?" She then talks sarcastically.

"Shut up Camila, I'm not in the mood right now." Phil groaned. She came near the bed and laid while they were opposite facing each other.

"Phil. I want to tell you something. Remember when I told you that I want a healthy monogamous relationship?" Then Phil turned to face hear with a shock forming on his face. Then Camila continued "Well, I hope that doesn't change that way, I've seen many many girls checking up on you."

His eyes were fully wide now, He was really annoyed right now. She can't even make him happy. His eyebrows slightly shook. Then he talks "Why are you saying all of this?" He felt guilt, he was shaking.