3. MAGIC 101

It has been 3 weeks since her initial encounter with Liwei and she still couldn't find a way to free him. Miaomiao also proven to be useless. That cat is only a money-eater monster.

Shide sighed. She didn't want to meet him everynight. This is just her luck. If she have a chance to meet a leprechaun she would ask for extra bit of luck. But because she just that unlucky, she hasn't meet one yet.

Today was supposed to be just another day in the museum, Shide is checking the display. It's not that she is not busy, but she need something to distract her from a particular person.

"How can I make him leave? This is not happening. That guy is just too arrogant. Always making me flustered", Shide keep mumbling to herself.

"Hey, I think there is something wrong with our manager. I've never seen her like that", said an employee.

"Me too... but she is still so elegant a.. big sister wo ai ni!!.." said another.

"...." Sisi heard everything and rendered speechless. She took a look at Shide. She is truly beautiful with her short black hair, pale skin, long legs. Today she wore black floral printed dress, truly elegant. Her dazed look today also added to her charm. Sisi was enchanted with the painting like view in front of her and lose sight of the manager. After a while she woke up from her enchantment but the manager is not there anymore. Thinking she might be back in the office, Sisi left the place.

Meanwhile, Shide didn't realize she went to an abandoned wings of the museum. The museum is located at the north of the city. It was originally an old palace occupied by a duke long ago. After the aristocratic system was abolished, the city took the rights of the palace and convert it to a museum. The palace is a massive building so only the right wings and the main hall are used while the left wings haven't been renovated. She just keep on walking till she bumps into something or someone?

"Ouch! Sor...ry" she look up to see NOTHING!
"Eh? Wasn't I bumped into someone?" She keeps on looking around but she saw no one. While looking, she stepped on something. She picked it up and saw it was a book. A spells and potions book to be precise. She opened it up but there was nothing written on the pages. The book is truly useless. She wants to toss it out but somehow she change her mind and keep it.

Shide didn't realize behind the pillar there was a pair of eyes are watching. The lips are faintly visible under the veil. The veiled lips are smiling. Whether it is with good or bad intentions it is remain to be seen. After Shide left, the veiled person vanished into thin air.

At a high rise building at the centre of the city~

On a circular platform there is a veiled lady sat crossed legs. Her outfit is combination of red and black. Her long hair is black with heavy mascara on top of her eyelashes. Truly the typical villains look. That what she is going for.

The woman open her eyes and laugh.
"Ha ha ha ha ha! This time I will not fail! Wu Shi De, you will find those gemstones for me and I will take the book back! Ha ha ha ha!"
At the floor to ceiling windows, her minions can see the clear skies turned darker in a matter of seconds, the lightning is striking everywhere and coupled with the lady in black's laughter it is the definition of horror. Every minions has goosebumps and nearly run for their life but somehow their feet won't move. So they just stand there shivering.

Let me explained, Shide is a newbie in witchcraft. She maybe born as a witch, but there is no one is guiding her, so she is not a powerful witch. She is not average either. She is lower than average. Miaomiao has live longer than Shide but she doesn't know everything. Thus why Shide is naive in her thinking because she hasn't experienced traumatic things yet. Later she will knew how hard it is to remained happy and sane.