5. COMMOTION AND CRYSTAL

Everyone looked at the direction of the voice. Its the voluptuous Miss Mei Mei. She pushes in between the cute Ms. Ng and Ceo Bai and linked her hand in his arm.

"Yu Xuan gege... its a misunderstanding right? How could you want a little child like her?" Mei Mei rub her body against him.

The said Ceo Bai just smile wryly.. he thought, 'why it develops like this?'. When he just gathered his sane mind and wanted to remedy the situation, another voice sounded..

"YOU HOE! LET GO THIS INSTANT! NO ONE CAN SNATCH MY BAE!", that young male worker shouted while grabbing Mei Mei long wavy brown hair. That male worker is called Li Hua. Chu Li Hua to be exact. While playing tug and war, Mei Mei wig come off. Everyone was stunned...

The Secretary quickly try to remedy the situation, " Ceo Bai need to go to the airport now. Miss Wu, we will contact you later". He quickly ushered Ceo Bai out.

Shi De try to calmed the situation down. The guy just run away after making a ruckus. "Let's all try to calm down. In fact don't let this quarrel break our coworkers relationship. A guy like that is not worth to fight over. Now please apologize to one another".

The employees obediently  apologize to one another.

"Mei Mei, sorry for grabbing your wig", Li hua handed her the wig that resembles a tangled dead rat.

"Me too. I am sorry too", Mei Mei cry out like a baby.

"Sorry" Ms. Ng said while crying softly. If they didn't try to hear carefully, they might missed it completely.

Shide calmly said, "Don't be sad, you all pretty and can get any guy you want". She winked.

After the situation calmed and work progressed as usual, a delivery man come into the office.

"I have delivery for Ms. Wu"

"Just put it there" Shide pointed to the cofee table. The delivery guy put the flower on the table and quickly go out from the office.

"Manager, can you believe it? That leecher gave flower to Ms. Ng, Mei Mei and Lihua. Why don't I get one? Huh! That flirt!", she was throwing her temper and suddenly her eyes bulge out from the sockets. "You got one?"

Shide just shrugged.

"That leeeeeccchhheeeerrrrr!" She scream.

"You could take it if you want", she pointed to the bouquet.

"Really? Thank you!", shamelessly the young Secretary took the flower and throw away the card in the dustbin by the door before closing the door.

Shide resume her work.

15 minutes later~
Shide was disturbed by a noise. The noise making her irritated. She looked up and try to find the source of the sound. She nearly turned her office upside down. Cushions are throwned everywhere and paper are scattered on the floor before she found that sound. It's from inside the dustbin.

'It's not a rat is it? Worse if it's cockroaches', she thought.
From afar she use a ruler to flip the dustbin. The dustbin falls off and she can see something glows. There's another crystal! She quickly picked it up.

She raised the crystal and shouted "found it!"

At that moment, her secretary open the door.

"...."

After a brief moment of akwardness, she just close the door and knock.

Tok, tok, tok...

Shide straightened her posed and pretend to be gracefull.

"Come in", she said.

"Manager, you have an appointment in the HQ at 2 pm today", after uttering that sentence she left quickly and pretend that she didn't see anything and how the manager is acting weird.

'My image..... condolences to my image', she knocked her head on the wall. Why didn't she locked the door? Shide quickly clean up her office and continue her work with sadness. The crystal are forgotten in her suit pockets.

*******

At a certain high-rise building in E city~

"Hurm... She found another one. She truly doesn't disappoint me. Let's see if you can be lucky next time".

That black veiled lady said to herself. Her pheonix like eyes has a certain glimmer in them. Her minions can't help but feel malicious intent in them. If they didn't look away in time, they may be drowned in them. And it's not a good thing to be drowned in a dark witch magic. So they just look at their shoes and ignored their beating hearts.

******
It's a short chapter today. Sorry, I'm working on another story today so I'll compensate with some behind the scene with you.

At E museum, the employees are gossiping~

Employee 1: Hey, have you heard about Ceo Bai and the commotion today?

Employee 2: Yeah I heard! Mei mei and Lihua was fighting like chickens.

Employee 1: Why chicken though? Wasn't it supposed to be fighting like cats and dogs?

Employee 3: Hey! You completely misses the point here. Basically they ripped each other hair. And Mei Mei wigs fall off! And she is actually bald! Hahahahahhahahahahahah!

Employee 2: And don't forget after that the Ceo try to mend the situation by sending them flowers. Truly a flower pants. Humph!

At that time the young Secretary dazely walking past the employees.

Employee 1: Secretary, what's wrong with you? Why you look unwell?

Secretary: I just saw Miss manager posed like sailormoon.

Employee 2: Manager Wu? Certainly you are mistaken. Our elegant manager surely hasn't watched sailormoon.

Secretary: yes. That must be the case. I think I must be working too hard these days. Maybe I should go home on time today.

Employee 3: That's a good idea secretary. Don't worry too much. Our manager is not that kind of people. (Smile)

Secretary: in that case, I'll be going now so I can finished work on time. You three also go home on time. (She left with a wave)

Employee1, 2 & 3: Poor Secretary. She must have been working too hard...

Secretary: achoooooo!! (I must be getting a flu!)

Happy Autumn! It's so pretty here. Look at this tree. I took this photo today after class. Me and my groupmates were taking photos and nearly missed our taxi.... the white hoodie guy is my groupmate.