4. ANGEL WITHOUT WINGS

"The body is getting stronger everyday. The ECG is normal, x-ray is normal with no pathology, CT of the brain also shows no pathology" Dr Shu explained to a middle-aged woman. That is Liwei's mother.

"Then, why hasn't he woke up?" She grieved.

"This can only be done with sheer willpower. If he didn't want to wake up, you must try to persuade him. It is not good to be unconscious for too long as the muscles will deteriorate" he explained.

Mrs. Wang look at his son. Why didn't he want to wake up? What has made him so drunk that night? In the end, with dejected look she left the facility and returned to the company. In this sensitive time she must took control of the company so others won't have any delusional thought to snatch their company.

In the dream~

"When I was in the museum today, I saw this.." Shide showed Liwei the spellbook.

'White lilies in a river of demon,
Angel without wings descended down,
Rotten inside with a smile on,
True thought exposed and the crystal shown'

"What is this mean?" Shide is frustrated.

"Give me your head" Liwei directed.

Shide put his head on Liwei stretch palm. And he knocked her head.

"Owwww! Why did you beat me? You scoundrel!"

"Nope. It doesn't work!" With a stoned face he simply let her go.

"What doesn't work?" She was confused.

"I thought if you revealed your true thought maybe a new crystal will appear out of nowhere".

"..."
Wait...... so he wants to say I am a  devil? An angel without wings? So, a fallen angel? This black belly person is really hateful. Suddenly Shide has an urge to kick this guy. So she said, "so I am pretty like an angel right?"

"After the angel fell straight to hell, and burned by the fire it becomes a demon suddenly look so unappetizing"

Shide was speechless. Unappetizing?! She is not a food! She quickly gathered her wits...
"Can I hit you also?"

"I am not an angel and not a demon" he shot her down.

"But this here, it said... rotten inside with a smile on. It clearly stated yourself" she pointed to the phrase.

"I think you are greatly mistaken. Though I don't really feel that I am handsome to that degree, I really don't agree with your compliment because I am more handsome than an angel", he said with a straight face on.

"Yes you really do, hence why I shoud beat you!" Shide smile.

"But really this is not me. If this is me, I would have complied with your request"

"And why is that this is not you?!" She couldn't take it anymore. But she smile anyway. Years of working with different people made her so.

"Because I don't smile. And if you think properly, it should be you", he pointed to her face and continue "... with a stupid smile on, looks like a burned tomato, and rotten thoughts, it should be you".

Shide is very angry so she left him and took the book away. She shouldn't stooped down to his level. She really is very stupid. The first time she saw him, she thought he is so handsome, but after a few times interacting with him, his personality is too bad. She hasn't meet anyone like this before. So, she slowly adapted to his line of thinking. She feels like she is very sinister recently. And if she try to conjure lines to refute him, she would lose miserably. And many times she just left him and stomping away. And each time she did, she didn't see the black bellied man's lips will curved and secretly laughed at her. That man feels better each time she backed away with her tail between her legs. Suddenly he will feel very energetic. It has been more than 3 weeks he is here and he is feeling so bored. He is resentful and thus took Shide as his entertainment. He really want to go home. But, seeing her everyday also is not too bad. So he lied down feels happy.