1

Being the youngest in the group is quite nice. They tend to take good care of me even though I didn't ask them to. They sometimes call me as 'baby sis' which sometimes annoy me but I understand and I love them so much.

I got a chance to work in a prestigious airline company as a flight attendant because of my mom who works with them for more than 10 years now. Yes, traveling is fun but you can't really enjoy it when you leave your family behind for a month or so.

"Zara! Let's go! The plane is about to land!" I snap from being emotionless for more than two minutes and I head to the back and took my seat and I buckled my seat belt.

The plane finally lands in Texas, we thank each passengers and wave them goodbye. I walk to the aisle passing each seats on the plane and still feeling emotionless and memories about being away from my family for more than a month now running through my head.

I pass in the middle aisle section of the plane when a young boy immediately stood up from his seat which scared me which my flex immediately slap him in his arms. I notice he just got up from a deep sleep because his cheeks is super red, he still got a little saliva on his right cheek and his eyes is still adjusting from the brightness that surrounds him.

"I'm so so sorry for slapping you sir. You just scared me. I didn't notice there's still a passenger in our plane. I'm not gonna lie I've been emotionless the whole plane ride and I'm not paying attention that much which my flex suddenly slap you so hard. I'm so so sorry" I explained.

He wipe his saliva on his cheeks, reached for his bag at the top of the cabin and walk to our head attendant. They talk for a bit and after that he look at me with a grin on his face and left the plane. "Zara! We need to talk!" Ms. Rose called me. "Baby sis in trouble" James whispered in my ear as he pass by me.

"You know why I called you, right? Zara! You just slap a passenger in the arm! We know you've been missing your family but please pay attention to what you are doing. This will be a warning for you and you are suspended for two weeks for doing that. After Texas, L.A is the next flight and you're going to stay there for two weeks" Ms. Rose said.

After being scolded and suspended for a couple of weeks and L.A will be the death of me. I'm not gonna lie, L.A is a wonderful place but why can't I just go home for two weeks if I'm suspended. Right... We are not allowed to suggest if we are suspended it might turn into forced resignation or being fired. I'm not going to lose this job. I'll just going to accept it wholeheartedly and goodbye for my next weeks payroll *cries*.

A solid long plane ride had past and we finally made it to L.A. We said our goodbyes to our passengers and I'm ready to be suspended after the last passenger left the plane. "Whoo! How exciting..." I said being sarcastic. "Goodbye baby sis" James and Liza said in unison and they gave me a hug.

I grab my small luggage and left the plane. I sat outside the L.A airport and look for an apartment for solid two weeks and luckily I found one. I called the apartment office and negotiate and I got it. I book an uber and went to the apartment. The uber ride is not that long because it was not that traffic and I arrive safely, I paid the uber got out and went to the apartment office and do business stuffs with them and after that they gave me the key to the apartment.

I went to the room and I got the things that I need. Bed, bathroom, kitchen, tv, fridge and a sofa. I didn't expect to have this in an apartment cause usually they don't provide it but luckily this apartment did.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰
Hello people reading this story! 👋🏻

Let me know your thoughts about the first chapter and if you have questions feel free to comment 💬

Don't forget to vote/comment ❣️ (if you want to)

Byeeeeee...