17

I left the boys apartment and lock it behind me and I went back to my place with Daniel's jacket and letter. I swear to God, every girl on this planet deserves a Daniel Seavey in their life. Imagine, he left his jacket intentionally to give hints that there will be a note and an addition of that, he ordered food to make a girl happy. I know he has a jacket with him but this is his favorite jacket.

If you ask me what is my perfect ideal man, I would definitely answer all of the boys. Corbyn Besson is also funny, a nerd that loves the universe so much and a loving brother. Jonah Marais is also an older brother that will protect you no matter what, and I love how quiet he is sometimes, Jack Avery is a guy that you would cuddle for 24 hours because he loves to sleep so much. I seriously don't know more about Zach because he hates me but I seen videos about him on YouTube and I like how he loves his siblings so much, he's funny, adorable, handsome and I love him. Wait, did I just say I love him? Huh! Never gonna happen!

I kept the letter that Daniel wrote me inside a box and inside that box it has also Zach's letter for me when he gave me his hoodie. This would be my thing now, keeping the letters that meant so much for me. After that, I call the pizza place and the ice cream shop that I would be there to pick the food that Daniel ordered for me. I left my apartment and I start to walk to the pizza place.

When I arrive at the pizza place, luckily the pizza was just out of the oven and they already start to put the pizza at the box and again there's a note on top of the pizza box.

Hey Zara! Enjoy the pizza! <3

          D xx

I smiled on what I have read on the note "you know, you are lucky to have a guy like him. He's a keeper" said by the old man working on the pizza place.

I smiled on the old man and thank him and I left the pizza place and went next to the ice cream shop just few shops away from the pizza place. Once I arrived at the shop, the woman working smiled and gave me a huge cup of ice cream. I thank her and I finally left.

Once I arrive at my apartment, I took a photo of the food that Daniel ordered for me and send it to him.

Thanks Daniel! Love you!❤️Can't wait to give my gift to you guys and most of all Ican't wait to see all of you!

Can't wait to give my gift to
you guys and most of all I
can't wait to see all of you!

After few minutes, I finished eating half the pizza and leaving the half of it to be eaten by me early morning for breakfast. I went to bed at 10pm because I have to wake up early.

I woke up because my phone was ringing, I check my phone and it was already 3:55am. Daniel was calling me and I answered.

"Hey! Wake up it's already 4am!" Daniel shouted.

"Wrong! It's still 3:55am Daniel. Let me sleep for another 5 minutes" I said with my groggy voice.

Before Daniel could say anything I end the phone call to sleep for another 5 minutes but Daniel kept on calling me. I finally answered him.

"Okay! Okay! I'm finally up! Jeez Daniel!" I said and he laughed.

Daniel and I kept the FaceTime on while I preheat the pizza in the microwave when the other boys appeared on the screen with Zach. I haven't seen Zach or have any news about him after they left. I felt my heart beats fast seeing him and I tried my best to ignore him and just talk to other boys.