21

We've been walking for 10 minutes now still looking for a decent place to eat but the restaurant that we keep on seeing is either expensive or the food is not good. We decided to head back to the hotel and just order a room service.

The 6 of us stayed in Daniel and I shared room because our room is much more bigger than the others. Corbyn called the hotel restaurant and ordered the food that we want and we waited for it patiently. I just ordered some ice cream because I ate my dinner at the restaurant earlier except for the boys.  The boys watch a movie while I decided to sit on the bed and check all of my social medias.

Twitteruser0001
I see you have a bruise on your
arm. I told you the boys are just
going to hurt you.

It was just an accident. Daniel
accidentally hit my arm
with his elbow. Wait, how do
you know? Are you stalking me?

Twitteruser0001
It doesn't matter if I'm stalking
you, I'm here to protect the person
that I love. He hit your arm but he
can't protect you clearly it means
he have no power to protect you from
any danger.

If you love me then why didn't
you protect me when Daniel
hit my arm?

Twitteruser0001
Seriously? I hate to say this but
don't be stupid. Do you think I'll
invade your privacy inside
your hotel room? Common, Zara🤦🏻‍♂️
I may be your stalker but not
in a creepy way, I'm just stalking
you so you can be safe. Like I'm your
guardian angel.

Well you have a point. I felt stupid
for asking you that question. Thank
you btw for caring and I hope
I got a chance to meet you one day.

The room service has finally arrive in our room. I took my ice cream and I ate it all alone while watching a movie. I sat on a sofa and Zach decided to sit next to me and Daniel on the other side, I look at Zach and he just smile and I smiled back. I continue to eat my ice cream and watch the movie. Things are getting weirder and weirder, first, this secret admirer and the second one is Zach trying to be cool with me now.

"Did Zach ate something weird when I'm still away? He talk and smile to me now" I whispered to Daniel's ears.

"No but that's a good thing now" He whispered back.

After the movie, we all played uno cards and make a bet whoever wins, the losers will give a dollar to the winner. At first I was winning but after that I kept on loosing to all the boys. Damn, this game hates me so much.

A knock on the door broke our game and Daniel opened it and it was their manager. They'll have a private meeting inside the room so I decided to leave the room and just walk around the hotel. I found this cute garden spot and it was beautiful, it has a fountain, a bridge, flowers and a bench. I sat on the bench and unwind.

I was about to take a photo of a flower but it looks like I left my phone inside the hotel room so instead of going back and maybe they're still not yet done, I just stayed. The scenery of the garden relaxes me, it was mesmerizing. I stayed in the same spot for more than an hour when Daniel pats my shoulder.

"We've been calling your phone and looking for you for an hour. We just had a meeting for 15 minutes and you're already lost. Don't do that again" Daniel sighed as he sit next to me.

"I'm not lost. I just went to this amazing garden and stayed here" I replied.

I look at Daniel and his eyes shimmered as the moon met his eyes. I smiled on him and he smiled back. He starts to lean his face closer to mine. I want to stop him but I can't, there's something that wanting this to stop and at the same time wanting this to happen.

His lips was now connected to mine, he kissed me passionately and I kissed him back. It lasted for 2 minutes but it felt like forever. He hold my hand tightly and gave me a hug "I love you, Zara and I mean it. Can I ask you to go on a date with me?" Daniel asked.

"I love you too, Daniel and yes I would love to go on a date with you" I replied.

That night was wonderful. We went back to our room and the boys are waiting for me. "We were worried sick looking for you" Jack said.

"I was just in the garden. I'm good" I replied with a smile.

"Where's Zach?" Daniel asked.

"He just texted me that he was just in a store nearby" Corbyn replied. They finally left the room and they all head to their own shared room. I flop on my bed thinking what just happen. I just agreed on Daniel to date me but I don't know why, it makes me happy and sad at the same time. I do love Daniel but there's something about the feeling that I don't understand.