43

It was 6am when Zara woke up, she went to her bathroom to brush her teeth, wash her face and put her hair in a messy bun and after that she went downstairs to prepare breakfast for everyone.

She cooked waffles and she prepared the coffee already, 7am when the boys starts to pile on the kitchen and they head to the counter grabbing a plate and waffles, coffee, milk or orange juice or whatever they want to drink. They eat their breakfast quietly when Zach starts to break the silence.

"Do you want to go out with me today? I promise we'll be back early so you can catch your flight later tonight" He asked.

"Sure why not. Where are we going?" I asked.

"I don't know. Shopping I guess" He said.

"We'll tag along but we'll separate when we get to the mall. I don't want to see lovey-dovey near me. It makes me misses Christina even more" Corbyn said as he shove waffles on his mouth.

I laugh on what Corbyn said and after breakfast I went back to the room to change.

I heard a knock on my door so I opened it.

"Ready to go?" Zach asked.

"Yes. Just let me grab my bag and we're good to go" I replied.

We head to the car and all the boys are already waiting for us inside the car, after 10 minutes we finally arrived.

"I think I'll be going to buy a new phone because you know, It's already a week I don't have a phone" I said.

Zach and I went to a store and I was looking for a new phone, finally I got one and paid for it. I was looking at Zach but he's nowhere to be found and the this store is huge, As I was walking I got a glimpse of Zach on his knees and he was talking and taking a picture of a young girl. I watched carefully at the distance and I could tell Zach loves kids so much. He was so sweet.

Zach finally turned around after taking pictures and look at me and came near me.

"Someone loves kids so much" I laughed.

"I do! They are so cute" He replied.

We continue to shop for clothes and shoes when we noticed that it's time for me to go. We text the boys that I need to go and they replied that they'll be heading to the parking lot.

We saw the boys and Jack gave me a food.

"What about me bro?" Zach asked.

"Are you leaving?" Jack said.

"No bu-" before Zach could finish his sentence he was cut off by Jack.

"That's what I thought" Jack pats Zach's shoulder and he went inside the car.

"Don't worry. I'm sharing" I smiled.

 liked by beautychickee, jackaverymusic, danielseavey and 2, 472 others

zarableu so the squad went to the mall to shop before I leave L.A for a week and jackaverymusic got me food because I'm leaving tonight then he didn't got zachherron any. I told him I would share my food but when I check the food, it's chicken nuggets. Should I still share Zach some of it?
📸 zachherron

Load more comments
danielseavey no😂
user1 you should!
beautychickee that's a bad idea, boo
jackaverymusic why share a nugget when he's also a nugget?
jonahmarais ^^ yo😂
corbynbesson a nugget for a nugget
user2 lol ^^
zachherron you guys are so mean
user3 WHO LET ZACH DRIVE?!!
corbynbesson ^^ FOR THE LOVE OF SPACE, WHO GAVE HIM THE KEYS!! WE DIDNT EVEN REALIZED UNTIL WE SAW THIS POST!

After seeing the post and realizing Zach was driving, we buckled our seat belts and hold on to something tightly. Jack and Daniel was screaming for their lives and asking Zach to spare.