35

It was 8:30pm when I finished my dinner beside the pool area and I went back to our room, Daniel was not in our room so I guess they ate outside the hotel. I took a quick shower and use the hotel hair blower to dry my hair and I head to bed.

I woke up around 1am and I could hear all of the boys laughing from the couch because they were watching a comedy movie, I tried to sleep again but I couldn't I plug my earphones and finally it helps me fell asleep again. It was 3am when Daniel accidentally woke me up, we have shared the king size bed again and he accidentally elbowed my stomach when he tried to pull his blanket.

"Ow!" I groaned in pain.

"Did I wake you up? I'm sorry Zara" He said.

"Yes you woke me up. You elbowed my stomach" I replied.

I turn the other way and let Daniel face my back. I don't want to start an argument at 3am and I am tired and I kept on waking up from them being noisy earlier. I plug my earphones again and sleep.

It was 8:30am when I finally woke up. Daniel was still sleeping so I went to the bathroom to take a shower, brush my teeth and wear decent clothes, after that, I wake Daniel "Daniel, wake up. It's time for breakfast" I said.

He finally wakes up and headed to the bathroom, I was putting my make up when someone knock on our door. I opened it and it was Jonah and Corbyn "Good morning Zara!" Jonah said.

"Hello, Good morning..." I replied.

"Wow. Where is the enthusiasm?" Corbyn asked.

I sat back on the chair and continue my make up "okay.. good talk" He added.

After 20 minutes, I finished my make up and Daniel was also finished in the bathroom. "Common, let's head for breakfast. Jack and Zach was already in there" Jonah said.

I left the room leaving the 3 boys inside "bro, what happened to her?" Corbyn asked.

"Well last night I tried to pull my blanket then my hand slips and hits her stomach so hard. Maybe that's the reason" Daniel replied while they are leaving the room.

"Or maybe because we didn't accept her proposal to go swimming? Or maybe we were laughing at 1am? Jonah added.

"I don't know bro, I don't know" Daniel sigh.

We arrive at the restaurant and I went directly to breakfast buffet area, I put pancake and bacon on my plate and have a cup of coffee. We were on the table for almost 10 minutes and I haven't touch my food, I was playing my food and I was still thinking about the guy who was clothed with a black hoodie and were watching me at the pool area last night "Zara, aren't you going to eat?" Jack asked.

"I lost my appetite. I'll be back in the room. Just do whatever you do with the food" I said dumbly.

"You mean eat" Zach said.

"Y-yeah" I replied.

I stood up and went back to the room and I lay down. I tried to turn my phone on but it won't turn on, I finally gave up and put it on the side of the bed where Daniel's space was and I sleep.

I woke up around 12 and Daniel was not around, I found a bouquet of flowers on the table and I approach and it has a note with it.

Zara, I know your pissed at me for accidentally hitting you in the stomach last night. I just really want to say sorry. I'm sorry. The boys says that maybe you're pissed at all of us because we were noisy while you were sleeping and for not accepting your proposal to go to the pool. We really don't know which was the truth. We really are sorry. We want to make it up to you. The boys and I left the hotel and we are on a meeting and after that we will have a rehearsals for the concert tonight and when you wake up, please text me. We already put the address on our group chat. I love you so much, Zara.

Daniel xx