2

I've been in L.A for 3 hours now and it's currently 2:30pm. I decided to walk around the streets to look for something good to eat and maybe familiarize the streets so I'm not going to take an uber every time I leave my apartment and also I need to go grocery shopping and buy some clothes because I only got 5 pairs of my uniform and 5 pairs of regular clothings.

I found starbucks and a restaurant near my apartment so I went to the restaurant and order something to eat. As I try to think of something to order while I'm on my table the waiter waits patiently, finally I ordered spaghetti and some fried chicken "Hey, may I know if there's a grocery store near the area?" I asked handling him back the menu. "Yes ma'am just 4 blocks away from our shop" He replied. I thank him and after that he left.

I ate my food and I try to search for beautiful places to visit here in L.A. I found this beautiful beach and they called it Santa Monica "I'll visit you tomorrow" I said under my breath. I finished my food and paid for it after that I went to the grocery store and buy the essentials that I will be needing to survive this two weeks suspension. Ingredients for cooking, snacks, drinks, and things to pamper myself all in my cart. I went home and I decided not to go shop for clothes to wear and just do it the next day after I visit Santa Monica besides, I still got my other clothes.

It was already 5 in the afternoon and I decided to watch some movies. In the middle of the movie, I can hear the guitar, voices, mostly shouting and laughters on the other apartment I ignored it and just continue to watch the movie. I didn't know these walls are not that thick or maybe their voices are just too loud.

I watch 4 movies and it was already 1am and the other apartment was now silent I decided to sleep and I just drifted right away after I turned the tv off.

I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing. I check the time and it's currently 9:30am then I answer the phone call. "Hello?" I said in a groggy voice. My mom started shouting and scolding me on the other line on what happened last two days. I just sat on my bed and put my phone on speaker and just wait for her to finish.

"Mom, are you done? Cause I got places to go. I told you I kept saying sorry to the guy I slapped but he is just being over dramatic. I swear to God if I see him again I'm going to choke him. It was his fault for scaring me and having this two week suspension" After saying that I cut the phone call.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰
Hellooooooo once again!!

Tell me where you from?! Just drop some flags and the cities where you belong I want to know in my comment section😁😁

Don't forget to vote/comment💕 lerv yahhhh😘