46

Our plane was finally called and we are now heading to L.A. I decided to sleep the whole plane ride and so does Margaux.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kept on calling Zara but her phone was busy or somewhat turned off. I was so worried about her.

"Zach, don't worry. Zara maybe really tired or busy she forgot to charge her phone" Jonah said.

"Don't worry, Zach. You know let's just continue to organize our house. Zara will call you in no time" Corbyn pats my shoulder.

We organize the things that we bought and clean a little bit when a knock on the door interrupts us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couple of hours had past and finally we are in L.A.

"Margaux, we are here" I said.

We left the plane and we grab our things in the conveyor belt.

"Okay Zara, I'm leaving you 2 now and I'm heading to the hotel. Please take good care of your sister. Call me if you need anything, okay?" Mom said.

"Yes mom. We'll visit you later tonight and let's have dinner at 7" I hugged her.

Mom has finally left and I ordered an uber and just in time it arrived. I gave directions to the driver and we are off.

10 minutes drive and we are finally in the neighborhood. The car has finally stopped and I paid the driver. We took our stuffs and we are facing the door.

Margaux starts knocking the door and I was so excited. The door finally opened and Jack opened it and he was confused a little bit looking at Margaux. I cough and now he was looking at me.

"Zara!!" He exclaimed.

"Hey Jack" I laughed.

"Awwww you must be Margaux" Daniel said as he carry Margaux and took inside.

"Hey Daniel I'm also here" I laughed

"Oh hey" Daniel said still looking at Margaux.

"Wow really?" I laughed.

I saw Zach and he can't believe that I am here.

"I miss you" Zach kissed my forehead.

"I miss you too" I said.

I gave Corbyn and Jonah a hug and they carried our luggages to our room.

"I thought you'll be back next week?" Zach asked.

"Mom has a conference here in L.A for a couple of weeks then she wants me to take good care of Margaux while she was gone and she wanted me to be back early" I said.

"Well in that case, let's go out tonight. Just the 2 of us" He said.

"Well I promised mom that we'll have dinner tonight. Why not join us?" I asked as I held Zach's hand.

"Okay" He replied.

All the boys played with Margaux and they looked so happy. I never thought the boys will be like this, the smiles and laughter filled the whole house which is nice.

Hours had past and Margaux fell asleep on Jack's hand. He carried Margaux to our room and I let her sleep while I put our stuffs away.

"Thanks Jack" I smiled.

"You're welcome. Glad that your back" He replied.

"Have some rest, Zara I know you're tired" he added.

He finally closed the door and I lay beside Margaux, I can feel my eyes starting to shut but I'm still aware of my surroundings, it felt like I'm awake but I'm not.

I felt the blanket was covered my whole body "I love you Zara" He said.

Instead of replying, I sleep.

I woke up on the sound of Margaux giggling, I sat on my bed and I saw Zach and Margaux on the floor playing. It was the cutest thing I ever seen and Zach's smile and laugh is so cute. I think that's the reason why I fell in love with him.