44

We arrive at our house safe and sound and Jack and Daniel dramatically runs to the house and starts kissing the floor.

"You guys are so dramatic" Zach said

"Bacteria kissing another bacteria" he added.

Jack and Daniel look at Zach and starts chasing him around the house and tackles him while Jonah, Corbyn and I laughed.

Finally I went to my room and I took a quick shower, wear something comfortable clothes and simple make up. After that, I grab my luggage out of my room and all the boys are waiting for me in the living room.

Jonah and Daniel grab my luggage and they put it in the car as I said my goodbyes to the other boys.

"I'm gonna miss you" Corbyn hugged me.

"Me too Bean, I'm going to miss you" I replied.

"When you're back, I'll buy you more nuggets" Jack laughed.

"Well, I'll make sure I'll be back very soon for that!" I laughed.

"I'm going to miss you" I said as I hugged Zach

"Don't worry I'll FaceTime you anytime. When you're back I'll date you" He said.

"Looking forward to that" I laughed.

Daniel and Jonah was waiting for us in the car and we finally went to the airport.

15 minutes past and we are here outside the airport. Again, I gave them a hug and I could feel my tears runs through my cheek.

"Daniel, my best friend. I'm going to miss you" I cried.

"I'm going to miss you too, Zara but don't worry you'll be back in no time" Daniel kissed my forehead.

"Jonah my big brother and the decent one of the group, I'll miss you" I said

"Gonna miss you too little sis" Jonah replied.

"Hello, we're all decent!" Corbyn exclaimed.

"Not as decent as my big brother" I laughed as I put my hands on Jonah's shoulder.

"I gotta go inside now. Goodbye I love you all" I pouted.

I finally walk inside the airport and I look once again at the boys and gave them a wave and they finally leave. I got a text from the group chat that they missed me already which I replied a picture of me pouting.

My plane was finally called and now I'm heading back to Florida.

After a long flight, finally I'm back home! I grab my bags in the conveyor belt and I ordered my uber. I haven't told my family that I'll be home and I know they'll be surprised.

I message the group chat informing them that I finally back in Florida and in just seconds after sending the message, Zach FaceTime me. His face was sleepy, his hair is messy and he has no shirt on while he lay on his bed.

"Zach, you look tired. You should sleep" I said

"Not until you arrive in your house" He said.

I smiled on what he said and we continue to FaceTime. "I'm still the only person awake right now. The other boys are asleep already" He said.

The car finally stopped and I'm already in my house. I was excited so I paid the uber and I look at the door ready to knock.

"I'm here, Zach" I took a deep breath and smiled.

"Go for it" He smiled.

I knock on the door and the door opened and I saw Margaux looking at me with an expression of surprise.

"Zara's home!" She shouted as she jump into my arms.

"I miss you Margaux" I said and I kissed her head.

"Oh! You're wearing the Why Don't We merch! Who's jersey is that?!" I asked.

She turned around and I saw she's wearing Zach's jersey and I showed it to Zach.

"Look Zach! A little cutie is digging your jersey!" I exclaimed.

"Who you talking to Zara?" Margaux asked.

I show her that I'm on FaceTime with Zach and she was so happy.

"Look Zach I'm wearing your jersey!" Margaux giggled.

"Awww. Thank you Margaux. I love you" Zach laughed.

I was looking at them talking while I gave my family a hug. After a few minutes I told Margaux that Zach needs to rest already.

"Okay Margaux, you need to say goodbye to Zach now, he needs to sleep" I said.

"Oh okay. Bye Zach" Margaux pouted.

The FaceTime finally ended and I head to my room to take a rest.