24

The wind was blowing like crazy today, the sky was pretty dark. Overall it the weather was completely shit. But that didn't stop Taehyung from going to Jungkook's house, because it didn't matter to him how shitty the weather was, as long as he could just be with his loved one.

Taehyung was standing outside of the, oh so familiar house, once again. He knocked lightly on the door, afraid to disturb the younger ones parents. It wasn't early, nor was it too late. 

The door opened slightly, reviling a woman that looked a lot like Jungkook, his jungkook. 

"Uh.. Excuse me, is Jungkook home?" the boy asked politely, bowing slightly at the woman holding the door. "Yes he is," she said, turning her back to Taehyung. "JEON JUNGKOOK GET YOUR FAT ASS OUT OF THE ROOM RIGHT THIS SECOND SOMEONE IS HERE TO SEE YOU! HE'S HANDSOME, I MIGHT SNATCH HIM FROM YOUU" She yelled throughout the house.

Suddenly the younger boy could be seen, running down the stairs as fast as he could.

"TAEHYUNG!" He jumped into his arms, snuggling his head into the crook of the older boys neck. "You're so cold Hyung, aren't you freezing?" the younger one asked concerned "Nah, the walk here wasn't too bad, knowing I would see your bunny smile again." the older said, making the younger blush furiously. 

Jungkook smacked Taehyungs chest "Hyunggg.." he whined knowing his mom was watching them every move "sorry sorry" he whispered, walking into the warm house. Taking his shoes off, as well as his jacket.

They ran off, into Jungkook's room. His room was quite big to be honest, but it was always messy. His white t-shirts were always scattered out on the floor. But Taehyung didn't mind at all, they weren't going to use the floor anyway. 

"Taehyung, you need to stop flirting with me when my mom is there.. do you remember what I told you?" Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, while closing the door. "Yeah I know, I know.. I just can't help it when you're so cute!" he said excitedly. 

They laid down on Jungkook's bed, cuddling each other. Feeling the warmth of each other, feeling close and loved. 

"You know, Jungkookie.. I actually like you a lot." Taehyung said smiling to the younger in his arms "I know Hyung, I like you too, a lot"

!NOT EDITED!

(None of my chapters are lmao)

(A/N): it's ya girl.. back at it again. Today I had a big mental breakdown in class.. (you can read about it on my insta Jiminitic) that sucked a lot.. So now im going to get some 'help' from the school lmao. BUT!!! I had a dressage lesson on my horse today.. and let's just say.. I'm dead.. My dad couldn't stop laughing because I got so mad at my trainer for making me do all these kinds of incredible hard stuff.. ugh..