Chapter 7

Kay it's @leighrennem and this is my first chapter! hope you guys like it!!

~RECAP~

I pulled into the drive way and parked the car. I took a deep breath and got out of my car. I approached the door and knocked. Aaron's smiling face appeared in the clear glass door.

"Hi, umm come in! Come in!" Aaron smiled.

I walked in and looked around...

|Aarons POV|

I was just sitting down by the door, waiting for Alexis to show up. She said she would be here at 6:30 so I still had about 5 minutes until then.

"Mmmm" I grumbled as I made my way to my feet.

"She will come." I mumbled to myself. "She's not a girl who would blow you off like that. "

I started pacing around the hallway by the door and decided to to go to the restroom to quickly check my hair.

I tugged on a few strands and then bent over putting my face in my hands.

I'm not quite sure why I'm so nervous. I think it may be the fact that this girl and I, well, we've been through a lot. When I left, I never thought I would see her again yet here I am! I stood up straight again and took one last look in the mirror.

The second I walked out of the bathroom there was a knock at the door. Yes! Finally she's here!

I basically sprinted to the door and ripped it open to reveal... Wait... Thats not Alexis...

"Delivery for Aaron Carpenter?" woman in a UPS outfit asked.

"Uh yea that's me."

She shoved a box in my hand and walked away. Wow. Okay. Thanks your so nice...

I closed the door and went into the kitchen to cut open the box. Inside was a collection of old photos. They were all pictures of me and the guys from years back. I find it funny, actually, what we did. A group of us guys would just make small little videos and we became famous. We were in an event called MAGCON where we would just do crazy stuff and we would have girls all over us.

That's where I met her.

That's where I met Alexis, the one girl who could make me smile at anytime no matter what.

Her coming on tour with us was possibly the best thing that has ever happened to me.

There was a knock on the door

Please be her. Please be her. Please be her.

I slowly pulled the door open and there stood in front of me a girl whom I call Alexis.

I smiled through the clear glass screen. The only thing separating her and I.

I probably looked like a fool with this huge grin of mine.

I swung open the door, making sure not to hit her.

"Hi, umm come in!" Aaron your an idiot "come in!"

I stepped to the side so she had room to step inside.

She slid off her jacket and folded it in her arms as she took in her surroundings.

Wow. She still looks hot, even in her mom jeans.

Aaron. You fool. Stupid. Stop staring at... at that angel.

"So, how about that food?" she asked.

"Um yea. I have it set in the dining room. If you walk down through the hallway it's at the very end on the left." I said, taking her jacket and hanging it up.

She simply nodded and set off.

Deep breath Aaron. Deep breaths.

Okay. I'm good. I walked down the hallway and sat down at the table. I had already cooked stuff before she came so I didn't have to worry about anything.

We had quite a normal conversation. We caught up on what happened to us in the past few years. She told me about all the guys. How Shawn is now topping the charts and is a very popular musician. How Nash's acting career took off. How Cam became a male model. They seemed pretty successful. Then there's me. I cook. Food. But I mean, I love food so I'm not complaining.

She told me how she runs a successful blog and how she is a yoga instructor. Her blog is on health and wellbeing. I gotta admit she's pretty into it.

I like that.

I like her

Wait, no.

I love her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Introducing maybe a little bit of drama in the next chapter ;)

Thank you so so much for reading.

My wattpad is leighreneem

Luv u all so much