Chapter 9

GUYS IM BACK AND I WANTED TO TELL YOU I STARTED A NEW FAN ACC ON TWITTER AND ITS SHAWNOFMENDES KAY LUV YA

Leighreneem here! By the way I would like it if you guys went and checked out my new fanfic.

Anywho here is your update because I'm in a good mood.

I'm sorry for any typos of mistakes for I made this on my phone.

ENJOY!

Recap

I turned back to Jamie but was soon turned back by JC's hand guiding my lips to his and we were moving together in front of my daughter who gladly took this as a hint to leave.

I laced my fingers through his hair and it reminded me.

Aaron, this is why I fell for him. He makes me feel... loved.

~.~

•2 weeks later•

I wake up to the sun peeking through my blinds.

A few yawns and inhumane sounds later I pull myself out of bed and down to the kitchen.

I glance to the clock and see the time of 6:15. Wow. Thanks. School makes me wake up because Jamie just has to be a kid ._. Thanks society.

Ugh. Screw that Jamie can get ready herself.

I walk to the living room and plop down on the couch and since I'm too lazy to actually do anything I don't even turn the TV on. I just sit there. Doing nothing. Wow.

I hear the house phone ring.

Everyday Aaron has been calling but you know what? I don't care. In fact, I couldn't care less.

Jc and I are perfectly happy.

He usually just calls once or twice then hangs up.

But this time he did something different.

This time he left a message.

Wow dramatic and unusual yes I know I know.

After debating to play it and i think getting some abs from the reps of reaching and pulling back, I decide to play it.

It starts out with a voice, but not Aaron's, JC's

"The idiot girl doesn't get it. She's pathetic. Thank you Aaron. You got her back to me but guess what? Lia and I are still together. I don't love her. I can barely tolerate her. She's a freaking love sick puppy. All I want is Jamie. I've filed the papers. Go get your girl."

Let me just say that wasn't said in a nice tone. In fact after I heard a slap, something breaking, and a wail of pain.

Oops. What did I fall for.