Chapter 8

Heyyyy!!!

Its Leighreneem again! and here is my second chapterr!!

Tell me what you think!!!

••••••

Alexis' POV

We caught up on how life was for the past 10 years.

Nothing much has really happened to him other than him being able to cook so pretty good food.

"How about a movie?" Aaron asked

It was only around 7 and Jamie is quite the responsible girl so why not?

"Sure" I said smiling

We were about 30 minutes into the movie when my phone rang.

"Can you pause the movie?" I asked Aaron, who simply clicked pause.

"Hello?"

"Hey. " A male said

"What do you want, JC. " I asked putting emphasis on you.

"I want you. Please babe come back. That blonde tramp isn't here anymore, we broke up. And I- I miss you. "

"JC I-" Aaron had heard enough apparently because he ripped the phone out of my hand and ended the call.

"Aaron!?" I yelled

"What. " he spat back at me.

Wow moody much "What is wrong with you?"

"It's just, ugh, just go."

"What? Why?" I said, now both of us standing up.

"Just go with you boyfriend. I mean you do share a child. I can't believe you actually went for him."

I couldn't respond. I didn't have anything to say.

With that I stormed out of the house and into my car, with that I drove home.

••••••

"Jam I'm home!" My voice said, echoing through the house.

I heard footsteps and my beautiful daughter emerged from the staircase.

I kneeled down and opened my arms as she ran into my arms. I wrapped them around her and swayed for a second before releasing her and setting my purse on the counter and my keys on it's hook.

I turned back around to see a curly haired man behind her, his hand on her shoulder.

Jc. In my house.

I just looked at him for a second before turning around to my fridge and grabbing a pint of ice cream and two spoons, handing one to Jamie.

I glared at JC signaling him to leave, but he didn't take the hint as he followed us into the living room.

"Alexa?" he asked

"JC?" I mimicked

I turned back to Jamie but was soon turned back by JC's hand guiding my lips to his and we were moving together in front of my daughter who gladly took this as a hint to leave.

I laced my fingers through his hair and it reminded me.

Aaron, this is why I fell for him. He makes me feel... loved.