Chapter 11

So basically let me sum up the last chapter for you. 

Aaron left Alexis a voicemail on her phone. It was Aaron and JC fighting. Alexis drove over to find them in a fist fight. When JC said "I can't believe you abused your daughter" it was foreshadowing. Basically, JC made up a lie and sai dshe was an abusive mother and a bad parent and reported her to the police and stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Alexis' POV|

        What? 

        What did he mean? I am one of the best moms you could ever find. I would rather hurt myself then even see my daughter get hurt!

        Jamie was- IS! my star, my jem, my life. I have no idea what I would do without her.

        With a tear slipping down my bare face, I stormed out the door and into my car. 10 minutes later, I pulled up into my driveway. Walking inside, I saw the time of 7:50. Jamie would of left twenty minutes ago.

        I sat down at my computer desk to check my emails. I was supposed to get information about  a parent- teacher conference because Jamie's teacher thinks she is having social issues. I don't understand why, though. Jamie has always been the outgoing kind of girl. 

        From a phone  call I got earlier in the week, it had recently started. Only about two weeks ago... right after I started seeing JC again.

        I opened up my gmail account to see an email about... a court date?

        Jamie... yada yada yada... hit... blah blah blah... June 1st... daughter will be in care of foster home unitil this matter is settled in court.

        Okay. Not to ba-

        WAIT

        Screams rang throughout my whole house as I felt a panic attack dawning on me. I jumped up from my chair before face planting into the floor.

        Sobs shook my heart as my lungs decided to give out. I was there, in tears, helpless, defensless, scared out of my mind, and shaking out of control. This hadn't happened for years in over 20 years.

        Not since i was 6. I remember the day clearly.

        The day my sister died

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW SORRY IF IM REALLY CONFUSING I AND IF YOU DONT LIKE ME. OOPS 

TWITTER IS @SHAWNOFMENDES

WOW THIS WAS SHORT

SORRY ABOUT SHORTNESS BUT I WAS SUPPOST TO BE IN BED TWO HOURS AGO AND I HAD A MEETING TODAY AND HOMEWORK AND HAD TO PRACTICE MY MUSIC.

LOVE YOU GUYS