We Made It

Previously in You & I....

-10 years later-

I was 28 and I had a 10 year old daughter I would have never seen myself in this position. Just after Aaron left for London I got pregnant, not from him or any of the other guys don't worry.

"Jamie come here!" I yelled to my daughter. Jamie was A LOT maturer then other 10 years olds which was a blessing and a curse. She was 10 but acted liked she was 13. We walked into the mall and headed for Hollister. Being a single mom was WAY harder then they made it seem on tv shows. You had to do everything for yourself and your kid.

"Mom?"

"Yes."

"Can we get a smoothie." Jamie did her puppy dog eyes.

"Sure." I caved in. We stopped at Hollister and Jamie got what she wanted. We walked to Orange Julius and grabbed a smoothie.

"Alexis..." I voice called. I spun on my heels and I couldn't believe my eyes...

Aaron Carpenter.

"Hi..." I smiled. He was wearing a suit and really ugly dress shoes.

"Well do I get a hug? Or nah?" he laughed. I walked to him and hugged him.

"Aaron this is Jamie, my daughter."

"Hello!" She chirped.

"Hi." Aaron smiled down at her.

"Mom can I go with Lisa? Her mom is here with her..."

"Sure I don't care just be careful." Jamie ran off and I was just me and and Aaron.

"You still look amazing!" Aaron looked me up and down.

"Thank you!" I laughed. " I see you traded in your vans for dress shoes."

"Yeah." he smirked. "Wanna go grab something to eat?"

"Sure!" We went to subway and grabbed some food. We found a table in the food court and sat down.

"So are you still close with any of the guys?" I asked Aaron.

"Yeah. Shawn, Matt, Carter, and Jack Gilinsky!"

"Wow. I heard Carter moved to Europe?"

"Yeah. Shawn's making music. Matt got married, I'm sure you knew that."

"Yep I was at the wedding! I always knew him and Jen would end up together."

"Me too. Oh and Jack just opened up another restaurant. Are you still in touch with the girls?"

"Of course! Jen and Matt got married. Hayes and Mak are getting married this Friday! Elisa moved out to Cali with Cam. I think Amanda is in Vietnam right now visiting family, but her and Jacob are still together. Then there's me..."

"Yeah how have you been?" He laughed. His smile still killed me every time!

"Well I have a kid obviously! But I'm good."

"Ok I just need to get this out." He took a deep breath and continued. "I've never not had feelings for you. Even when I was dating Cori or when I was in London. I liked Cori but I've always loved you.." I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"Aaron why do you do this to me?" I giggled. He reached across the table and took my hand in his.

"Wanna know what I realized while I was in London?"

"What?"

"How ever far away we are, I've always loved you. It was always meant to be just You & I."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

WELCOME BACK MY LOVES! So if you're new here, I'm Alexa! Hi! And this is the sequel to 'You&I' so go and read that first if you haven't already.

I do NOT have any set days I update. I update when I have a chance :)

Love y'all!!

Enjoy❤️

~A