하나

Johnny
12 October 2018
12:39pm
In his office

The male stretched his soreful limbs as he yawned loudly. He have been sitting in his office chair since 7 in the morning and have been working on a upcoming project to expand his company bigger.

Johnny looked over to the mess on his table - 5 cups of empty coffee cups, stacks and piles of paper and sweet wrappers scattered everywhere carelessly.

He stared at the mess for a brief second, clicking the pen he had in hands and picked up his office phone.

"Can you ask the new guy to clear my desk? Thanks."

With that said, Johnny went back to his work with a tired sigh leaving his lips.

A few minutes later, a guy in a cleaner's uniform knocked on Johnny's door and stood outside patiently.

"Come in.", Johnny said, his eyes glued to his computer.

The cleaner then made his way in and began sweeping and cleaning around the spacious office

He stood briefly infront of Johnny's table for a second, his hands hesitant to pick up the empty paper coffee cups.

Johnny looked up at him curiously and froze in his seat. He didn't really knew why but this cleaner immediately attracted his attention and that was not common at all.

Johnny was the type that was nice and kind to his employees and that made a lot of his female employees try to hit on him but they always fial to do so.

Johnny had no intentions of dating but this particular cleaner changed his mind completely.

"Can I clear this away?", the cleaner asked.

Only just noticing that he have been staring longer then intended, Johnny coughed awkwardly and nodded and went back to staring at his computer.

The cleaner did his job and picked up the coffee cups one by one and throwing them into the dustbin.

"Is there anything else you need me to do?"

"No, thank you."

The cleaner bowed and thanked Johnny and made his way out of the office. Just as he was almost gone from Johnny's sight, Johnny called out for him again.

"Actually, can you get me a cup of iced coffee?", Johnny added.

The cleaner gave the male a charming smile which melt Johnny's heart and nodded his head.

Holy fuck Johnny, you might just be gay.

After a few minutes, the cleaner knocked and waited outside of Johnny's office yet again but not with two cups in his hands.

"Coffee is here, sajangnim."

Johnny nodded his head and smiled at the male.

"Thank you, uh..."

The cleaner tilted his head curiously as he waited for Johnny to complete his sentence which made Johnny's heart melt even more.

Johnny just smiled brightly.

"What can I refer you as?"

The cleaner smiled back and placed a cup on Johnny's table.

"My name is Jung Yoon Oh but you can refer to me as Jaehyun."

"Jaehyun... Nice. I mean- That's a nice name."

Jaehyun only smiled wider, showing of his cute dimples and wrinkles.

FUCK, I am gay.

Jaehyun
12 October 2018
6:59pm
In his apartment

The poor male still couldn't control his excitement after meeting his boss. He had just begun working there only just recently, only about a week or so and that was his first time seeing his boss in person.

To be honest, it's not like Jaehyun was poor or anything. Heck! He was born in a rich family. You could say he was born with a silver spoon.

His dad worked as a business man to help advertise products and companies and he does a phenomenal job at that.

The only reason he worked there was because he remembered once when he was just 17 years old, he had tagged along with his dad to attend a meeting to help advertise that company and there, he saw Johnny for the first time.

Johnny seemed to also have tagged along with his father for this meeting.

He immediately fell in love but at that time, he didn't exactly looked the best.

He kept eyeing Johnny none stop and when they had eye contact, Jaehyun would briefly look away and continued staring when he was sure Johnny wasn't staring back at him.

Jaehyun smiled happily to himself as he rolled around on his bed happily.

"Jaehyun ah! Do you want to spoil you bed or something???", his mother screeched from the kitchen which made Jaehyun jumped a little.

"I'm sorry!"

Finally being able to cool his fan boying heart down by a little, Jaehyun finally shut his eyes and laid in his bed still, slowly drifting of to sleep.

EXACTLY how many ships do I have? Countless.

Anyways, Johnjae is so underrated so it thought I might add more johnjae ships uwu

EDIT: OK HOLY FUCK I FORGOT ALL ABOUT TAEYONG ALREADY KNOWING JAEHYUN LIKED JOHNNY IN CHAPTER ONE SO LIKE UGH FORGET ABOUT IT

TAEYONG NEVER KNEW JAEHYUN HAD A CRUSH SO YEA BYE.

IF YOURE A NEW READER, IGNORE THIS LMAO, IT'S A BIG MISTAKE I DID BECAUSE I COULDN'T BE FUCKING BOTHERED TO CHECK ON PREVIOUS CHAPTERS