아홉

Monday

Johnny

An uneasy cough left Johnny's throat as he set tray of food down onto the table, taking a seat as he waited for Yuta to return with his own tray of food and drink. Once the male had returned, Johnny smiled nervously. With shaking hands, he picked up his fork and spoon, the utensils shook slightly while he held them.

"Are you okay?", Yuta asked, concern painted on his face.

Johnny simply nodded, paying no attention to his shaky hands and just dug right into his meal. Yuta did the same. They ate for about a few minutes, keeping silent. Occasionally they would look up to say something but shook their head and went back to their meals.

"So...", Yuta finally said as he slowly placed a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

"So...", Johnny repeated.

"Look, Johnny."

"We've been friends since high school and it's such a coincidence that I was appointed to your company, and I glad I was. You've taken great care of me... So maybe I can do the same for you."

Johnny smiled softly, his head nodded slightly. A soft sigh left his lips and he placed his utensils down.

"Is it weird to like someone that you don't really know anything about?"

Yuta paused for a second, recollecting his thoughts to place them into words.

"No, not at all. You just find an attraction to them and its perfectly normal."

"But what if the person I find attraction to is a he."

Yuta widened his eyes and Johnny felt so embarrassed. He just bluntly revealed that he mayhaps is gay and he felt ashamed.

Johnny expected either a sheer look of disgust on Yuta's face or some form of teasing smirking way but his friend's response was something that caught him off guard.

"That's perfectly fine."

"You can like whoever you want, it's fine. You can find attraction to anyone, it's fine.", Yuta smiled.

Johnny felt some sort of tension left his shoulders as soon as he heard the those two sentences. He smiled warmly, knowing he could trust his old time friend despite not being able to have a proper chat with him.

"Thanks."

"So,", Yuta coughed and picked up his beverage, taking in a big sip and placed it back down onto the table.

"Who's the special guy?", he smirked.

Johnny thought of Jaehyun immediately and he felt his cheeks burn a bright crimson red. He choked slightly on his food.

Yuta cooed, his eye brows raised and a smug could be seen on his lips.

"What does that face mean? Why are you looking at me like that?", Johnny blushed harder. In an attempt to cool his burning cheeks, the taller went ahead to take a big sip of his icy cold beverage.

"I don't know... Maybe it could be one of my colleagues...", Yuta teased, his words dragging slightly at the end of his sentence.

"Or the new cleaning guy."

And that's where Johnny's eyes widened and he spat out the drink in his mouth, causing it the spew everywhere and some landed onto Yuta's face. Johnny wheezed and coughed, his hands trembling as he placed his cup down.

He frantically tried to apologise within each cough as he whipped out his tissues from his pocket to pass to Yuta.

"Jack pot.", Yuta chuckled as he accepted Johnny's tissues. He also took the initiative to lightly pack Johnny's back and went ahead to buy plain water to help with the coughing.

Once Johnny had calmed down, they cleaned up most of the beverage spillage and changed tables.

"Do you want to buy a new set of food?", Johnny asked. His cheeks were still burning and blushing hard.

"Nah its fine, but tell me more about this cleaner guy. And before you ask how, it's pretty obvious from the way you would constantly stare at him."

"O-oh... Was it that obvious?"

"It's as obvious as WinWin and I are obviously dating.", Yuta rolled his eyes but Johnny widened his.

"Wait what? Why have you not tell me about this?!"

"Oh my god you are that blunt aren't you?"

Johnny stared at the male confused, his eyes squinting slightly.

Yuta and Sicheng are dating...?

Oh

OH

OH WAIT NO WONDER WHENEVER I SEE THEM GO TO THE TOILET TOGETHER WEIRD NOISES-

wait, what-

What the fuck Yuta.

"SO THE WEIRD NOISES FROM THE TOILET WAS YOU AND SICHE-", before he could finish his sentence, Yuta rushed to cup his palm over Johnny's lips, his face flushing and burning a bright crimson red.

"Keep it down!", the Japanese half whispered half shouted.

"Oh sorry."

I'm literally the worst writer on this planet wow HAHAHA