십오

Johnny
(haha image is Johnny Joestar haha... I'm so lame..)

Johnny sighed solemnly as he clicked on his beeping alarm clock and got out of bed slowly. He felt so tired and giddy, he couldn't sleep well at all after Jaehyun had left his place. It's so weird to him, for his heart to beat again after 9 dead years, and especially for a man that he barely know.

He shuffled his feet to the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror and he saw the dark eye bags under his eyes. "Pull yourself together, Johnny Seo.", he reprimanded himself and went to get ready for the day.

After some time, he left his room in his usual suit and tie and was fastening on his watch as he stepped down the stairs, greeting his maids and helpers good morning.

And as usual, he would head down over to his car and make his way to work, always remembering to greet his employees with a smile and a nod; but when he got to Jaehyun in particular, he could feel his cheeks burn just the slightest bit and had an attempt to straighten out his already pristine suit and pull out a charming smile. And when he reluctantly walks away from him, he could feel his heart shake as he battled with himself trying so hard not to smile.

He sat in his office, sighing and frustrated with himself. He knew he needed to sort this feelings out because he knew that it will take a toll on him in the near future and it'll tremendously impact his work performance. Sighing as he grabbed his phone, he punched in the number for non other than Yuta and asked him to come over to his office.

He heard a knock on the door and Yuta stepped in.

"Same problem?", he chuckled as he took a sit in front of Johnny, comfortably resting his feet on his desk.

Johnny just nodded, massaging his temples as he laughed at his own incompetence.

"Bro, you just have to go crazy and maybe take some risks. Love isn't a easy game to play. There's no set strategy to tackle it like how businesses works you know.", his friend said, setting his feets down and walking over to Johnny and gave him a reassuring pat on the back.

"It's just bizzare to me—"

"Is that a Jojo reference?", Yuta interfered, leaving Johnny confused with his eyes squinted at the other.

"I watched Jojo's Bizarre Adventure with Winwin last night.. It's giving me brain rots.", Yuta chuckled.

"Anyways, it's just so weird to me that I'm feeling all this for a guy I barely know. Love at first sight has always sounded like complete bull shit to me.", Johnny groaned.

The Japanese sighed and shrugged. "Love is a weird game to play. Just dive in and expect the worst, but also remember to now tense up. You need a perfect balance of both but we all still deal with it differently. All I can say is just do what you feel is right."

Johnny nodded slightly, his eyes shifting to the floor.

Knock knock

Both the males looked over to the door, and followed by the knocks they could hear someone speak.

" Sajangnim?", they both heard the male voice and Johnny's heart squeezed and Yuta chuckled.

"It's me, Jaehyun. I don't know if you remember me..."

'Of course I remember you.', Johnny thought. 'You were the reason I couldn't sleep last night.'

"We had dinner last night..", he added softly and Johnny could feel his heart flutter from the cute gesture.

"Well I'll head out now.", Yuta smiled. He walked over to the door, greeted Jaehyun with a charming smile.

Johnny scurried and tightened his tie, flattening out his suit and took in a deep breath.

"Please, come in.", he said rather smoothly and he could see Jaehyun walk in and unknowingly, he just smiled at  the sight of the other.

"Have a seat, Jaehyun."

The other smiled, his dimples showing and Johnny felt his insides melt. He was just adorable.

"What brings you here?", Johnny asked, trying to run his words out smoothly and calmly.

"Well... You know my father? He works with you.."

Ha ha ha...... My writing regressed tremendously...

Anyways, I'm kinda sorry for not updating but that's a blatantly lie ngl... I've been getting so deep into an anime called Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and I highly recommend it to anyone who's bored in the quarantine!

Also people who's canceling Jaehyun for going out to eat... My God... You treated it as if he committed a brutal murder and I'm— its so fucking stupid bro like deadass say sike rn like deadass omg deadass say sike bro