여덟

Monday

Johnny

The entire morning for Johnny was... Well... It wasn't how Johnny would want it to go at least. On normal days, Johnny would be in his office working his ass off. He would be too engrossed with his work to notice his employees or anyone else but for some odd reason, his eyes kept darting towards Jaehyun whenever he would walk to his daily meetings or go back to his office, or anytime he comes out of his office, his eyes would start searching for the said male and he would just slower down his walking pace and just stare at Jaehyun.

And it has taken a toll on Johnny because Yuta, one of his employees, noticed his strange behaviour.

"Are you okay... Sajangnim? You seem to be staring at the new cleaner a lot...", Yuta asked, a tone of worry in his voice.

"Huh? Oh, really?", Johnny faked a smile and darted his eyes back to the male in front of him.

Yuta gave him a nervous nod and the "smile" on Johnny's face faded off almost immediately.

Yuta felt a strange nervous feeling his stomach, worried if he had angered the male. So he looked down to the floor and stayed silent. He waited for a while, waiting for Johnny to say something that he would find unpleasant, even though he knew Johnny was never the type of person to get ticked off easily. He waited for a while before looking back up again due to the lack of response from the taller and Johnny's eyes weren't on him, in fact they were on Jaehyun again.

"Sajangnim...?"

No response from the other.

"Sajangnim."

"Sajangnim!", the male raised his voice slightly louder, finally catching the attention of his boss.

"Huh? Yes? What can I help you with??"

"You dazed off again."

A sigh left Johnny's lips, he rested his face to his palms and sighed a second time. He could feel his cheeks blushing and some sort of fluttering feeling his stomach, and he didn't knew why.

"Yuta, can I tell you something? But you must promise you will never tell anyone else, please?", Johnny mumbled through his fingers.

He lifted his hands off from his face and looked into Yuta's eyes, telling him that he's serious about this whole situation.

The male nodded, still nervous at how Johnny is acting.

"Let's go somewhere else instead. How about I treat you to lunch, is that fine with you?"

Jaehyun's POV
(ooo damn we gettin personal here 😢👊)

For some reason, and I don't know why, I had this weird feeling that someone was looking at me. Call me delusional but I felt like Johnny was staring at me. Don't get me wrong, I would totally be happy if Johnny noticed how I styled my hair, cleaned myself thoroughly and how I just try to make myself look presentable just for him, but since I work as a damn cleaner, it's a fucking mess.

Like for the amount of shit I have to go through and deal with, the shit I have to clean while maintaining how I look. Its all so much.

But it's okay, for Johnny I must.

Why do I do this anyways? Maybe I have no fucking life-

Oh well.

I sighed for the nth time as I spun the mop and set it onto the floor, dragging it across the dirty office floor. I wiped away a drop of sweat that had trickled down from my forehead to my eye brow. So far I've only moped about 5 rooms now and oh my god do I want to kill my hands right now.

But yet again, I had this weird strange feeling that someone was looking at me so I looked around, trying to find the eyes that have been my paranoia for the entire morning but there weren't anyone. All I saw was Johnny walking off, probably to a meeting but with some other shorter male by his side. Maybe it was the sweat that had trickled down to my eyes but I felt a tinge of jealousy when I saw Johnny with that male.

I watched them quietly walk off to the office's main entrance and went out, probably heading straight to the car park.

An uneasy sigh left my lips as I stared at the soggy mop in my hands, then to the trolley of cleaning supplies and then to the next few offices I'd have to mop and clean. This is hard work but getting Johnny's attention would be harder.

Why would Johnny even pay attention to a cleaner?? Why did I choose to become a cleaner?!

This is so fucking short :")

I'm sorry :")