Johnny:
13 October
10:50am

The male sighed hoarsely as he struggled to open his sore eye lids. Poor Johnny, he vary had any sleep last night.

Why?

Simply because the cleaner he saw at work yesterday kept running through his mind all night. He kept tossing and turning in bed. He tried all sorts of ways to go to sleep but all those attempts failed. Only when he just laid still and let his mind run about thinking of the cleaner by the name of Jaehyun, he finally managed to sleep peacefully. He hoped.

Johnny pushed his tired body of bed and shuffled his heavy feet out of his room and into the bathroom where he washed his face and brushed his teeth.

Feeling a bit more refreshed, he stretched his tired body and hoped downstairs to see that his maid was already at the kitchen stove preparing his daily breakfast.

"Hi, Mary. What are you making on a fine Saturday?", Johnny cheerfully said as a he took a seat on the dinning table just outside the kitchen.

"Good morning, sir. It is a wonderful Saturday and I'm making pancakes today.", Mary replied back with the exact same amount of cheerfulness Johnny had given her.

"Splendid."

Johnny reached to his pocket to see that it was empty. He must've forgotten to take it down with him maybe.

So the male stood up from his seat and before he could do so, one of his butlers made him sit back down and assure him that he will grab his phone for him.

Johnny thanked him with a bright smile and in cue, Mary was done with cooking and placed the freshly made stacks of pancakes right in front of Johnny alongside with a fork and knife.

The male thanked her and began digging into his food, not forgetting to compliment her a bunch.

Johnny's bonds with his helpers in his mansion was strong, very very strong. He saw them as family members and they saw him as a family member too.

Johnny felt like a son to all his helpers, he loved them a whole lot. And everytime when it's pay day, he would add in a couple hundred more for their hard work.

He also had a lot of elderly workers whom he worries about the most. The only reason why they stayed is because most of them, their sons or daughters paid little attention to them at all and they saw Johnny as their own child.

But Johnny's attitude at work was far different when at home. He had a fierce face on and a strong threatening aura.

After receiving his phone from his butler, he went to check of there were any updates on work or anything and placed it back down to quickly finish his breakfast.

After that, he went back upstairs to change into a casual outfit - a simple white shirt and black tights with ripped holes in it - and grabbed his wallet and phone and headed out.

Obviously he greated his helpers and said bye to them first before he jogged of and into his BMW car and drove of.

About half an hour of driving, he had finally reached the more lively area of Korea. There weren't much cars around since it was a Saturday morning so everyone was probably in bed sleeping.

Johnny parked his car at a nearby car park near his favourite café he had never failed to go to every single day for a nice cup of coffee.

As he stepped in, the cool air blew right onto his charming face and he stepped in to take a nice deep breath in of the coffee brewing.

He had a nice smile on as he looked around the café for a brief moment when a familiar face caught his attention.

"Jae... Jaehyun?", he thought.