Johnny & Jaehyun
12:36pm
Café

Jaehyun sat in seat, excitement rushing through his veins as he watched Johnny walked away and towards the counter to order the tea he had promised the younger.

"Oh my gosh, Jae!", Taeyong half whispered and half shouted as he looked over to his friend, the same amount of excitement was bursting through his eyes.

"Fuck fuck fuck... oh my gosh!", Jaehyun gasped under his breath as softly as he could.

He cupped his hand over his big smile to hide it as he looked over to see that Johnny was talking to the cashier and chuckling softly.

The inner fan boy in Jaehyun snapped as he looked at Johnny. You wouldn't think his ears would turn to a brighter shade of red but they did, much to the point some spreaded to his cheeks and tainted them cherry red.

Jaehyun saw as the taller male looked to his back and his eyes met with Jaehyun's.

He only smiled and waved his hand awkwardly, flashing him his signature dimples.

Johnny chuckled to himself softly, blushing at how cute Jaehyun was.

He kept thinking of the said male, how cute his ears were changing to a bright shade of red. His cute dimples, his cute smile.

His cute everything!

"Sir..."

Johnny heard a muffled voice calling for him but his mind wasn't here, it was busy thinking about Jaehyun.

"Sir..."

"SIR!"

He heard a loud snap right in front of his face followed by a worried look on one of the staff in the café.

"Are you okay, sir?", she asked nicely.

"Ah, yes. Of course.", Johnny managed to stutter as he cleared his throat.

"Here's your black coffee and ice milk tea, sir."

"Thank you.", he smiled as he walked off, his cheeks were slightly tainted with shades of red and pink here and there.

"Thank you so much, sajang- Ah I mean hyung.", Jaehyun smiled as he took a sip of his iced milk tea.

"No problem."

Just before Jaehyun could carry on the conversation, Taeyong coughed abruptly and gave Jaehyun a quick wink which confused Jaehyun a tad bit.

"Oh wow look at the time!", Taeyong said, trying to sound as shocked as possible but he's failing so badly.

"Oh my... Its getting so late, hyung!", Ten added and same as Taeyong, he tried to sound surprised but he failed as badly as Taeyong did.

"Oh my! We should really head home now! Don't want to miss your favourite show that's airing in exactly 30 minutes now do we?"

"Ah yes, I must absolutely watch it! We should go back home right now!"

"Yes, yes. Bye Jaehyun.", Taeyong gasped fakely.

He bowed slight to Johnny, and so did Ten and the couple dashed out of the café, soft snickering could be heard.

"What's... Up with them?", Johnny softly giggled as he took a seat that's now empty.

The seat that Taeyong and Ten had just sat on but left, the seat that was right in front of Jaehyun. Johnny's sitting in front of Jaehyun.

Holy fuck he's sitting right in front of me, i-

"Honestly. I don't know either, hyung.", Jaehyun blushed.

How badly be wanted to scream at the top of his lungs but he had to keep his cool.

"So.... Come here often?", the taller asked as he took a light sip of his beverage.

"Not so... How about you?", Jaehyun replied as he also took a sip of his iced milk tea.

"I come here everyday. I love the coffee here."

The younger nodded his head and smiled. He took another sip of his iced milk tea, nervously smiling into it at the same time for some reason.

And so, they stayed silent for about 5 minutes straight. The both of them looked around the café, wanting to start a conversation but they figured that it would be a dumb question and kept it to themselves as he looked around aimlessly. They glanced over at each other at times but the quickly looked straight towards the floor and blushed madly.

Just before Johnny could attempt to speak again, his phone ringed and vibrated violently. He panicked and fished his phone out, a worried expression was written everywhere around his face.

"Oh no...", he muttered.

He tried to keep his voice as low as possible but his face was like an open book.

"Alright. Bye.", Johnny said and he placed his phone back into his pocket.

"I'm sorry, Jaehyun. But I have to get going right now. Enjoy your tea please."

"Ah, okay. Thank-"

Jaehyun didn't even had the time to thank Johnny for the tea properly and the taller had ready dashed out of the café and towarda a car park near the café.

Jaehyun only sighed hoarsely.

He still couldn't believe that he had a short moment with Johnny and regretted so much to not talk to the said male and now, Johnny's gone.

OK HOLY FUCK I FORGOT ALL ABOUT TAEYONG ALREADY KNOWING JAEHYUN LIKED JOHNNY IN CHAPTER ONE SO LIKE UGH FORGET ABOUT IT

TAEYONG NEVER KNEW JAEHYUN HAD A CRUSH SO YEA BYE.

IF YOURE A NEW READER, IGNORE THIS LMAO, IT'S A BIG MISTAKE I DID BECAUSE I COULDN'T BE FUCKING BOTHERED TO CHECK ON PREVIOUS CHAPTERS

Anyways, have this somewhat short lame update uwu

Swaggggg