Chapter 5

Once Olivia got back to camp she realized it was time for dinner. She wasn't hungry so she decided to skip dinner and head to her cabin. 

Once she got to her cabin she placed her bookbag on her bed and then she grabbed some clothes. 

She then went into the bathroom to change into a black t-shirt with a lightning storm printed on the front and some black shorts. 

She then went back out of the bathroom and sat on her bed. She grabbed her notebook and some pencils and she decided to draw some pictures. Some of her sister, some of herself using her powers, she drew some still art, and then she caught herself drawing Leo with Festus. 

She was confused about why she decided to draw Leo with Festus but decided it was nothing. She drew a few more pictures, but then she slowly got tired. 

So she finished her last drawing and put her notebook and pencils back. And then she slowly drifted to sleep.

***

Leo had been cleaning up Bunker 9 and he found a piece of wire bent into the shape of a rose. 

"Heh...Olivia must have made this while she was waiting for me one day..." Leo thought while tracing the wiring of the rose with his finger. 

"I gotta take this back to her..."

When he made the first silver box he had made a second box with some scrap metal he had left from the first one. 

He grabbed the box from a drawer and added some fabric into it to add for padding. And then he gently placed the metal rose into the box and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote "Found this while cleaning up. -Leo" he then grabbed the box and headed for Olivia's cabin.

Once he was at her cabin he placed the box and piece of paper in front of the door. He then headed to his own cabin and decided to go to bed early.

***

It was the next day and Olivia was just waking up. 

Acacia had come in a few minutes after she fell asleep and was in the other bed asleep. 

Olivia got up and grabbed some clothes to change into. 

She went to the bathroom and changed into a dark blue t-shirt, black shorts, and put her leather jacket on. 

She then put in her golden lightning bolt earrings, put on her lightning bolt necklace, and put the golden bracelet on the wrist with her birthmark. 

She then went out of the bathroom grabbed her backpack and left the cabin.

When she walked out of the cabin there was a silver box by the door with a note. She picked up the note and the box and read the note. 

"Found this while cleaning up. -Leo

She opened the box and found the metal wired rose that she made while waiting for Leo. She must have forgotten to put it in her bag when he got to the bunker. She smiled and put the note and box into her bag and then left to go to Bunker 9.

Once she got to bunker 9 she saw Leo feeding Festus some oil. 

She smiled, "Hey Leo." Olivia said walking up behind him. 

"Hey O." Leo said, "Did you see the thing I left you?" 

"Yeah, I did. Thanks for taking it to my cabin." Olivia said smiling at him. 

"It was nothing. I just placed it on the step on my way to my cabin." Leo said smiling back. 

"So what do you want to do before breakfast today?" Olivia asked.